At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
The future of work is flexibility. WeWork is at the forefront of this future, experiencing high demand in the number of organizations that want to provide the best-in-class experiences for their spaces, employees and members. By partnering with WeWork, these organizations can enable a seamless discovery, booking and space utilization experience.
In this role, you will be helping deliver world-class technology that allows WeWork to partner with 3rd party developers to enable them to provision these classic experiences to members and organizations across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams to design, build and launch products that deliver WeWork’s vision and strategy.
- Drive discovery, sales and strategic partnership development for WeWork API products and services in partnership with Marketing, Developer Relations and Support teams to evolve the customer journey into compelling experiences for organizations and their developers.
- Drive product strategy for platform products (API, developer portals, technical documentation etc.) in partnership with technical stakeholders which include external developer teams and internal domain teams
- Translate product strategy into clearly defined product requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on customer and business impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Run our agile process in partnership with engineering by building and grooming backlogs, leading standups, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Develop platform product pricing and positioning strategies (core, premium offerings)
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by engaging 3rd party developers and organizations, soliciting feedback on company products and services
- Understand and leverage the operations of our business and the tools being used by each department to grow and manage the company to help amplify our technologies or understand our constraints when building our products and experiences.
- 5+ years OR commensurate working experience in technical product management, software engineering or a related field, specifically in leading technical platform services/API-based products in an agile startup environment.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate complex technical recommendations to executive management.
- Proven ability to work effectively with engineers on technical products
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Relais & Chateaux
Interested in this opportunity?