Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Assist the Executive Chef in hiring, training, supervising and scheduling of associates.
- Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with productivity standards, cost controls, and forecast needs.
- Monitor team performance, product quality and production flow; foster continuous improvement where necessary.
- Assist in creating and implementing new menus.
- Audit food storeroom items and direct items to maintain consistent quality products that ensure adherence to all health code requirements.
- Enforce safety procedures and cleanliness standards throughout the kitchen including walk-in and reach-in boxes.
- Special projects and assignments by the Executive Chef for continuous improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Sous Chef, hospitality experience preferred.
- Culinary Certification preferred
- Extensive knowledge of menu development, insight in marketing and cost and wage controls.
- Thorough knowledge of food products, standard recipes and proper preparations.
- ServSafe Certification required
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- St. Augustine, FL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible