Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Ensure exceptional guest service is being provided by the Front Office team.
- Interview, train, counsel, schedule, supervise, and discipline Front Office associates, including desk clerks, night auditors, and bellmen.
- Manage the seamless movement of guests in and out of the hotel.
- Ensure that all Front Office employees complete their essential duties before their departure.
- Accountable for managing the front office payroll and expense budgets.
- Review all arrivals noting any special requests or challenges.
- Ensure proper credit policies are followed.
- Assist guests with services and requests.
- Run and attend departmental training classes and seminars.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- 2 years of hospitality front office supervisor experience
- Availability during peak operating hours including nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- St. Augustine, FL, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible