Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To act as the sole Guest Service representative during the overnight shift. To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct department and to balance the guest ledger on a daily basis, and complete all necessary reports.
- Keep accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner taking initiative to resolve all issues. Ensure that all matters are resolved or addressed with the proper department head.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities
- Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report
- Performs duties of a guest service agent
- May be required to make management decisions in a manager's absence
- Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate
- Previous auditing experience preferred
- Must be able to work during the overnight hours including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- St. Augustine, FL, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible