Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at - mailto:email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Atrium Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Supervise and direct the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage associates
- Ensure all opening and closing side work is completed on a daily basis
- Work quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate manager(s)
- Act as a liaison between kitchen and front of house associates
- Provide direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
- Assist servers, bussers in their job duties as necessary
- Assist in the training and development of associates.
- 2 years of prior server experience required
- Must meet state minimum age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be ServSafe certified or become certified by the time employment begins
- Must be TIPS certified or become certified by the time employment begins
- Previous experience with Micros operating system preferred.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- St. Augustine, FL, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible