Hangzhou is an international oriented city in China as many Westerners decide to come to learn Mandarin and it is considered one of the best cities to live within China. Hangzhou is a vibrant city, full of history and famous for its lake with views to the hills and Lonjing tea plantation. This city has a lot of shopping malls and entertainments close to hotel and we are approximately 45 minutes by speed train to Shanghai. Many consider Hangzhou as the 'Switzerland of Asia'.
- Ensure "total service" to non-mainland guests and local guests
- To deliver a great guest experience
- Learn all front office systems, and learn to work with a new culture.
- Experience the number one hotel in Hangzhou (Trip Advisor).
- Ability to make decisions without referral to management
- Interesting projects given as part of the job.
Please send your CV by email to: email@example.com
Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou
With an incomparable location in the heart of Hangzhou city, steps from West Lake, and minutes from Duanqiao Canxue, our award-winning Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou hotel merges elegant amenities and world-class service to create a sophisticated travel experience. Our hotel at the northeast corner of West Lake is walking distance to government offices, notable local sites like Precious Stone Hill, and within range of Wulin Square, Hangzhou Grand Opera House, and Wu Shan Art Square. With an array of amenities that include extensive leisure and event facilities, multiple restaurants, and 293 well-designed guest rooms, your stay at our Hangzhou hotel is assured of ultimate comfort.