Wyndham Garden Muscat is now seeking a Accountant Payable Supervisor / Genaral Cashier to join our team at the Muscat location.
The General Accountant is responsible for providing financial support to the Director of Finance by ensuring the key functions of payroll processing, cash handling, and accounts receivable processing and collections, are completed in a timely and accurate manner. He / She is responsible to oversee monthly statements, invoicing and provide assistance with monthly management reporting process.
- Conducts bank reconciliation as per the hotel finance policies and procedures
- Oversees that invoices, monthly statements of account are dispatched regularly and promptly.
- Audits all entries made by night auditor on a daily basis and check that the gross revenue report is accurate and is distributed on time.
- Completes all systems work sheets including general cashier summary, deposit verifications, over and short report, routing of rebates and miscellaneous vouchers and petty cash recording.
- Ensures that invoices received are recorded in the system as per the Financial Management Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that all other charges are posted properly.
- Audits the coding and account numbers of all prior day rebates, miscellaneous charges and paid outs.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Customer driven
- Be able to work under pressure
- Great organizational plan skills
- Good Knowledge of all hospitality systems
- Good communication skills
- Ability to supervise team
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Wyndham Garden Muscat, Plot 41, Al Khuwair, Muscat, N/A N/A
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.