Dolce is now seeking a Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join our team at the Dolce Silverado location in Napa, California.
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for ensuring proper review, timely processing and communications of all guests billing and the collection thereof, in accordance with the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and applications, to include word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Sedentary work – Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Assist the sales effort in establishing customer credit in accordance with Wyndham’s ’s policies and procedures, to include but not limited to the application process, reference checks, credit limits, direct bill listing, deposit requirements and other credit related activities.
- Provide customers with accurate and timely invoices, statements and schedules.
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries in a timely fashion. Communicate all issues and/or disputes to operating departments and supervisor.
- Maintain an efficient collection process to include an organized filing and tracing system, issue demand letters, monitor returned checks and chargebacks, perform collection calls and prepare bad debt write-offs.
- Ensure proper internal control by monitoring the guest ledger, advance deposit ledger and any other related subsidiary ledgers.
- Implement credit training in operating department to include proper credit card, cash and check acceptance, limits and approval for direct bill listing.
- Monitor and prepare financial reports in accordance with Wyndham’s requirements meeting various due dates; i.e., month end aging reports, weekly aging transmission to the Corporate Office, etc.
- Attend and contribute to periodic meetings (pre-convention, credit, etc.) to maintain favorable working relationships between employees to improve morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Keep supervisor informed of any unusual events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Maximize productivity, identify problem areas, and assist in finding and implementing solutions.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Silverado, 1600 Atlas Peak Road, Napa, California 94558
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Napa