Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Analyst, Hyperion Finance Systems to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The role of the System Analyst - will be responsible for the administration of multiple systems, (including but not limited to Hyperion, Profit Sword, SharePoint) oversight of systemic & non-systemic processes and associated workflows, maintaining system integrity and compliance on all internal and external audit/SOX/SOC controls, as well as providing superior customer service to their customers. They will also collaborate with the Senior Manager, Finance Systems and Consolidations, as well as Subject Matter Expert(s) from across the organization. They will be tasked documenting and maintaining functional/operational processes, establishing and/or enhancing proper change control management, developing and maintaining various reporting and analytics on an ongoing basis.
In order to be successful in this role, it will require someone who is by nature a techno-functional person, a motivated self-starter, and has demonstrated professional experience collaborating and building out processes, creating process flows, as well as designing and/or maintaining associated controls for assigned systems and/or activities. It is expected that they will have experience, engaging their internal customers to stay informed of changes in accounting, reporting, and operational requirements, aware of industry trends and/or changes in the structure of the business, and keeps abreast of changes in best practices in system processes & technologies.
This position will have no direct reports and will take direction from the Senior Manager, Finance Systems & Consolidations to work on projects that achieve identified goals, which in turn align with corporate goals and strategic plans.
- Oversee and provide support, end-to-end finance system administration, & issue triage/remediation
- Manage system integrity, security, controls, provide oversight in the areas of data governance and compliance
- Support on-going projects and initiatives as part of the larger finance system roadmap
- Provide Hyperion financial reporting development, system support, and training for assigned application(s)
Other Essential Responsibilities
Create and manage systemic & non-systemic process flows.
• Ensure that policies & procedures are continually reviewed & kept up to date
• Perform various reconciliations between systems and identify, communicate, and resolve data issues quickly and efficiently
• Participate in the creation of project plans, training materials, and deliver training as well as conduct user acceptance testing on assigned systems, where applicable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or a related field is highly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in system support or related activities is preferred (Hyperion is a plus)
• Experience managing internal control processes
• Experience in a functional finance (Accounting/Financial Planning) role is highly preferred
• Experience with Hyperion Essbase, Planning, HFM and SmartView is preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- Expereince with SharePoint/Power Automate a plus
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Alltra, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark