Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Analyst, Implementation to join our team.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
The Implementation Analyst is responsible for the configuration and deployment of new and existing properties, special projects as required, as well as analyzing and resolving day-to-day priorities post-implementation. They will take direction from Implementation Management as needed, but will be expected to work independently, or in a team environment, to resolve issues or manage specific work. A successful Implementation Analyst must be able to appropriately manage multi property-level engagements, specific to property management system technology offerings, project timelines and milestone, partner engagements, and working with internal peers and associates to successfully deploy property level technology solutions to all our franchised clients. This candidate should be able to provide clear guidance to all customers (internal and external) on technology projects, timelines, and escalations. The ideal candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills and have a problem-solving mindset. What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Lead multiple, concurrent property level technology deployment projects. Directly responsible for maintaining an open communication path with customer such as email and inbound/outbound call management; providing detailed information about the systems, pricing, and capabilities. Develop and maintain close working relationships to ensure successful delivery of services, technology applications, and key timelines for successful installations.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline procedures, enhance documentation and improve product efficiency. Responsible for ensuring documentation is captured in a timely basis and updates in the SalesForce system are accurate.
- Assist with issues raised through support due to challenges during implementation of new systems/technology. Escalate issues that need additional support to key internal Managers and Vendors as it relates to the PMS installs. Work with internal teams to ensure issue resolution.
- Provides proper detailed information of installation requirements/milestones and schedules to Property Opening Managers (POM), Contracts Team and Director of franchise operations (DFO) when necessary. Ensure all required metrics and tracking items are accounted for in the appropriate system of record.
- Works with Vendors to provide the proper information for deployment time frames (i.e., Elavon, Sabre, Oracle) and updating vendor tracking systems (Monday.com/Salesforce/Sabre Portal).
- Aid in review and/or building of spreadsheets for PM System Install where applicable (ex. Opera property installation workbook). Understand the basic brand standards around room types and rate plans, and be knowledgeable with our revenue management platform, RevIQ. Schedules necessary calls and review sessions with hotels prior to their system installation to review standards and requirements.
- Perform necessary preparation and task work for system conversions, leading up to the successful cutover to our eCRS platform. Prep work may include multiple site contacts pre-installation, vendor collaboration, review of brand standard adherence, and all other required, outlined parameters, prior to the official cutover to eCRS. Post installation work may include (but is not limited to) setting inventory, opening rooms and rate plans as indicated on GM approved spreadsheets. Basic local and standard rate plan reviews, restriction loads, and any GM indicated modifications (pending brand approval as required). Maintain open communication with property trainer throughout the training and escalation/resolve issues that are raised before, during, and immediately following the cutover to eCRS.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, excellent writing skills, and detail oriented.
- Effective as a team member both within and outside the support organization.
- Capable of presenting the details of the PM system clearly and concisely.
- Able to assist in answering questions and providing vital updates when necessary.
- Exceptional Count on me! service.
- Position requires an understanding of IT, training, and Property Management Systems.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to quickly pivot as demand requires, multi-task, and as necessary – problem solving/troubleshooting system implementation issues.
- 2-year degree preferred, but not required.
- Hotel Experience is preferred but not required.
- Understanding of rates and inventory controls.
- 3-5 years of prior call center and or customer facing experience.
- 2-4 years of Office Suite experience preferred.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
This is a remote position. The ideal candidate will reside in Georgia. Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.Nearest Major Market: