Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Franchise Sales to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
• Adhere to and perform all functions in accordance with SDLC, Change Management and SOX compliance policies.
Application Implementation Experience (2 or more of the following development skill sets)
• 1-3 years of hands on Oracle EBS Financial applications experience
This position’s primary purpose is to independently develop business intelligence on prospects and create plans/strategies to facilitate the generation of leads that progress to prospective franchise applications.
• Managers will develop plans and strategies to sell conversion and new construction opportunities for all brands.
• Position reports directly to an assigned SVP’s based on region
This client and/or prospect facing position will analyze market data and create plans and strategies to sell conversion and new construction opportunities, as well as the generation of prospective leads. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, consulting and/or directing other field sellers and RVP’s to potential opportunities and finalize potential sales, relationship management with potential buyers, communication with potential and existing customers, analyze and vet inquiries for sales potential and assist with the licensing process.
- Independently identify and utilize resources (including analysis of market data and trends) to develop sales plans/strategies to identify, contact and create relationships with new leads. This requires the position to utilize discretion (including analysis and research) in identifying the appropriate brands for the appropriate potential franchisees to focus sales resources.
- Determine appropriate strategies to develop the relationship with potential franchisees through the application process. This client/prospect facing role will not only be responsible for development of the relationship but consulting other sales personnel on the overall approach to development of the relationship.
- Prepare market analysis and market intelligence gathering to develop plans and strategies to locate and develop potential franchisees
The Manager will have specific lead/application goals. The Manager will be expected to analyze market data and industry trends to independently develop lead generation and application plans. The Manager will serve as a consultant to sales personnel in the identification of prospects, the appropriate sales strategy for prospects, and the allocation of resources in the development of those opportunities. The Manager will develop relationships with potential franchisees and work with sales directors on finalizing deals. The activities of the sales team drives room and revenue grow. The deals at issue can create revenue generation for the Company for up to 15-20 years.
approx. 80% of time will be traveling
- Some sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent judgment in evaluating potential opportunities for the company
- Ability to understand market data and identify trends in order to develop lead generation plans that will result in qualified applications and a higher percentage of sales
- Excellent project management skills
a) A college degree is preferred
b) Practical sales experience preferred
The Managers will develop plans and strategies to identify and develop relationships with potential franchisees. Managers will exercise discretion in generating leads and working through applications with potential franchisees. The Managers will work with sales directors to negotiate final deal terms. The potential deals on which the Managers will work have the potential to generate revenue for the company for 15 to 20 years. The position will be assigned to support a specific SVP region and will require the Managers to develop an expertise of those markets. There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
The Managers will work closely with Sales Directors and SVPs, including travel with each, to build on the relationship/lead developed by the Manager to facilitate a franchise application and closing.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark