Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Guest Engagement Strategy to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Manager, Guest Engagement Strategy will play a critical role to develop and grow our existing customer experience and loyalty program, and assist in designing next generation campaigns and programs that enable Wyndham to build strong, enduring relationships with our guests and WR members. By combining marketing knowledge, business analysis and problem solving, you will assist in setting the strategic direction and playbook evolution across the Wyndham portfolio and work closely with our Wyndham Rewards, Digital, and Customer Intelligence teams.
Responsibilities also include supporting data analytics to identify areas of opportunity for revenue optimization, develop reporting tools to drive top line governance to formally track service levels, return on investment, and measurement of incremental revenue market share and RevPAR. This team member will work closely with revenue generating partner departments such as Revenue Management, CRM, Distribution, Digital, GSO, Marketing, Loyalty, and Operations to recommend courses of action in terms of seasonal promotions and rate plan selling strategies.
- Support the development of retailing and merchandising strategies that engagement across the customer lifecycle that drive sustainable, emotional connections between the consumer and brand
- Drive playbook evolution through competitive assessment, market research and member engagement analysis. Ensure a best in class member experience by delivering key program activations
- Support the reporting and analytical processes, and make recommendations on future courses of action, as it relates to loyalty and consumer lifecycle.
- Governance of key initiative to ensure consistent performance measurement and refinement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to work with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
• Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects or work streams simultaneously.
• Self-starter, exhibiting initiative, confidence, professionalism and good judgment.
• Flexibility during times of change and open to multiple points of view and possible solutions.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure successful implementation of solution.
• Ability to capture and articulate business needs with diverse stakeholder with varying perspectives.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts that may arise in a project cycle.
• Identify and communicate to leader project risks, assumptions, dependencies, and critical paths.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, marketing, hospitality or other related field required.
• 4+ years of progressive and successful work experience in analytics, consulting, loyalty, or marketing preferred.
• Successful experience navigating and networking with multiple departments within a large organization.
• A comprehensive understanding of the hotel industry’s franchise ownership model, distribution landscape and revenue management systems is beneficial but not required.
• An understanding of current and emerging travel industry reporting and tools is beneficial.
The incumbent will be based in Parsippany, NJ and will report directly to Director, Retailing and Promotions
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Interested in this opportunity?