Dolce is now seeking a Manager, Meeting & Conference Services to join our team at the Dolce Seaview location in Galloway, New Jersey.
The Meeting Conference Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a day meeting, meeting territory and meet and achieve yearly revenue goals by developing accounts and business opportunities.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Plans and coordinates details for meetings
- Complete accurate BEO’s, upselling food, beverage, room rental, recreation, special amenities and technology
- Communicate all changes on Event Orders to other departments
- Actively prospects and solicits new contacts and business opportunities for meetings
- Acts as on-site contact for meeting and meeting groups and larger groups as needed
- Produces tickets for master billing including contract services, room rental and guests
- Complete weekly backlog reports and other departmental reports as designated
- Attends weekly resume meeting, training programs and other meeting as designated
- Provides feedback to Director of Sales & Marketing relating to guest comments, observations, industry news
- Follow up with client contact at the end of each meeting to ensure satisfaction and obtain feedback
- Assists with and completes special projects and assignments as designated by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Produces invoices for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce Seaview, 401 South New York Road, Galloway, New Jersey 08205
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Atlantic City
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Savoy Beach Paestum