Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Remote Regional Sales to join our team at the Remote in the United States location in Remote, Remote.
The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales - Franchise will be responsible for driving topline results among their assigned hotels by developing and implementing clear and measurable go-to-market sales initiatives. This position supports the adoption of WHR derived programs, Global Sales strategies, Global account connectivity and lead the adoption, use, and continued support of assigned hotel revenue generating platforms and resources. In addition the Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales - Franchise will develop a strategic road map individualized to each assigned hotel to be utilized by the Franchisees and hotel associates. The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales – Franchise will establish bi-weekly touchpoints that in combination will provide direction on how they are planning to leverage WHR’s vast set of resources. This role requires 10% travel to franchise locations.
- Proactive Prospecting –Identify and contact demand generators in the market, conduct competitive set research to secure new group and local accounts, and negotiate rates
- Respond to Leads – Respond to all incoming sales inquiries
- Manage the RFP Process – Complete all RFPs sent via brand channels, create compelling business cases for preferred accounts, and collaborate with the hotel’s National Account team to procure more room nights
- Account Maintenance –Sustain on-going, consistent communication with your current clients to strengthen relationships and loyalty
- Marketing – Assist with the creation of marketing collateral to promote hotel offerings. Ensure that property pages on supplier sites are optimized and updated.
- Training – Ensure the on-site team is trained to support the hotel’s sales effort
Education & Experience
The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales - Franchise will drive decision-making for the assigned hotels sales approach including, resources, training, marketing, and overall sales strategy. This position will oversee the execution to achieve program success. While the role will not have direct supervision of a team, the Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales - Franchise will liaise directly with both key internal stakeholders, the revenue management and field opts teams to align on strategies, most importantly WHR’s vast Global Sales network.
The Manager, Remote Regional Field Sales - Franchise will be responsible for driving topline hotel revenue growth. This will be accomplished through proactive sales activities and increased Franchisee engagement. Success metrics will be created to ensure revenue increases are realized with the addition of this role. This position will be required to develop and maintain metrics approved by their manager which will be reviewed weekly.
• Revenue focus
• Strong account management skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities while on tight deadlines
• Effectively work with multiple levels of leadership cross-functionally to achieve results
• Problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong relationship management skills
• Capable of working independently
• Excel and power point skills
• Ability to achieve targeted booked revenue
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ sales experience in a mid-scale hotel required
- Multi property experience with Franchise mid-scale hotels or Management Company with mid-scale brands, preferred
- Strong project, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to use independent judgment and makes decisions
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Sales and Revenue Management Tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Ability to work remote and stay focused
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Remote in the United States, Remote, Remote, Remote 00000
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.