Dolce is now seeking a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to join our team at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort location in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
We are searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing and the Country Club General Manager. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. This position supports the Marketing efforts of both the Resort & Club with PPC/SEO campaigns, social media and local/national advertisng as well as management of all related online digital platforms.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required, College coursework or degree in related field preferred.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, hotel or related field perferred
- At least one year of experience managing social media platforms and web based applications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required, experience utilizing Adobe products specfically In-Design, Photoshop preferred
- Knowledge of Request For Proposal (RFP) process and/or Corporate Volume Accounts helpful
- Experience with Budget, Expense, End of the Month, and Competitive Analysis Reports beneficial
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs (Catering Only)
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as needed.
- Assist in copying/faxing/mailing.
- Greet guests/clients/employees when necessary.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is committed to attracting, motivating, and retaining talented team members who align with our company’s core values. We are proud to reward our full time team members with comprehensive benefit programs and resources which include:
- Health insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Participation in any of the benefit plans and programs made available to team members is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plan or program at any time in accordance with applicable law.
Wage Rate: $20.00
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Cheyenne Mountain Resort, 3225 Broadmoor Valley Rd, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: Colorado Springs