Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Senior Analyst, Compensation to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you! The Role
Responsible for providing compensation analytics to business and HR. Provides analysis, recommendations, and guidance to WHR regarding compensation program development and implementation. Supports development and communication of compensation policies, processes and programs. What you'll do
You'll be successful if you have
- Conducts research, analysis and reports on market competitiveness and makes recommendations on best practices. Conducts job evaluations and provides salary recommendations to HR partners.
- Collects competitive market pay and performance data through compensation surveys, prepare survey submissions and maintain benchmarking software.
- Responsible for the administration of fleet program which includes working with outside vendor.
- Assist with administration of GSO sales plans and quarterly payment process.
- Assists with annual compensation planning cycle (which include merit and bonus process).
- Provides education to HR and business on compensation policy, processes, and programs.
- Work on ad hoc projects supporting development and communication of compensation.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Technical Skills: Success Matter or other HRMS system knowledge.
- Job experience: 2-4 years Compensation or related experience.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 Employment Status:
Full-time What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.