Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships will support existing and new Wyndham Rewards strategic partnerships across our award-winning Wyndham Rewards program, including some of our most high-impact partners. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for partner management, marketing (including strategic planning and campaign development), new business development, and go-to-market strategy to raise awareness of the Wyndham Rewards program and engage our 89M members. The candidate will build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, identify and prioritize the biggest impact opportunities, and collaborate across the organization to launch or optimize new/existing partnerships and initiatives. The candidate will be part of a dynamic Strategic Partnerships team with exposure to the larger Global Partnerships and Wyndham Rewards teams.
• Day-to-day partner management of key Wyndham Rewards earn, redeem, and stay partners. Develop partner strategy, manage internal and external requests, and deliver regular business reviews.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners to develop and execute multi-channel strategic marketing plans to drive member engagement, program awareness, EBITDA, and achieve other KPIs.
• Lead cross-functional teams to deliver partner-specific and portfolio-wide initiatives and special projects.
• Oversee coordinated marketing efforts to support global partnership campaigns.
• Report on performance to executive-level audiences.
• Business development for new potential partnerships, including opportunity assessment, contract negotiations, implementation, and go-to-market strategy.
• Develop and implement reporting to drive performance and prioritization.
• Partnership/relationship management, experience handling multiple high-touch relationships at one time.
• Experience in and passion for loyalty marketing, rewards programs, and partnerships.
• Data-driven marketer who can leverage analytics to inform and create high impact strategies and value proposition development.
• Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
• Project management expertise with an ability to develop, articulate and operationalize new ideas.
• Excellent marketing execution ability.
• Strong ability to build, manage and influence internal and external partner relationships.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Qualifications Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive work-related experience in partnerships, marketing, or loyalty.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and using data to drive decision-making.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 21 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.