Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Sr Dir Franchise Sales - Managed and Institutional to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Prospecting and qualification of franchised, managed and institutional opportunities in the Western US (see below) for all brands. Negotiation of deal terms and execution of contracts for franchise, HMA and property improvement plans (PIP). Relationship management, networking and attendance at industry events. Submittal of administrative requests (Forecasts. T&E, etc.) and general reporting.
1. Prospecting and Qualifying Deals
2. Networking/Industry Event Attendence
3. Negotiate Terms and Execution of Contracts
4. Manage Relationships
Non-Essential Job Functions
1. Assisting other members of development team on special projects
2. Maintaining in-depth knowledge of major purchase/sale transactions, activities of debt and equity, providers and other hospitality related trends within the US and Canada;
The position has their own quotas. The activities of the sales team drives room and revenue grow.
Travel approx.. 80% (4 out of 5 days per week)
- Extensive hotel development experience
- Proven achievement in sales by exceeding quotas
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Aptitude to evaluate pro-forma and feasibility studies for new construction projects
- New Construction Development Knowledge
- A desire to travel
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- At least 10 years experience in business/relationship development;
- Must have demonstrated proven achievement in sales by exceeding quota;
- Required to travel approximately 80% of time. Travel will be predominantly focused on lead generation and customer relationship management in the U.S.
a) Level of decision making authority (nature and scope of decision-making, extent to which independent action is taken)
b) Level of autonomy (supervision received)
c) The impact of his/her decision on the organization
d) What, if any, are the supervisory responsibilities? Including titles that report into the position, approximate number of direct and indirect reports.
The Vice President, Franchise Sales makes decisions with the guidance of their respective Manager (Vice President) and Senior Vice President. There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
What we expect from you
• Bring your best every day
• Put our guests first
• Strive to exceed expectations in all you do
What you can expect from us
• Best-in-class training and career development
• Supportive and engaged team
• Fast paced fun environment
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Through the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. Wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark