About the job
We have an amazing opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our HR team in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Coordinator who is looking to join a team that is passionate about working with our people to achieve the best for themselves and the business. Azumi is a global collection of restaurants and we support seven restaurants in London across the Zuma, ROKA, Oblix and INKO NITO brands.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about developing their HR knowledge and delivering the best employee experience, across all touch points. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for personal development.
What you will do as our Azumi HR Coordinator:
- General admin to support the whole HR department
- Working alongside the HR team and restaurant admin teams to ensure payroll and HR tasks are accurately processed and records are maintained
- Support with employee travel/relocation in regards to transport, flights, accommodation
- Manage staff accommodation schedule – bookings, communication with concierge teams, cleaning arrangements
- Support the recruitment and onboarding process on our ATS, Harri
- Keep in touch with employees in any low-level HR requests such as sickness pay, missing hours, P45, P60, payslips etc
- Regular catch up with restaurants and administration teams to ensure paperwork is processed in a timely and appropriate manner
- Apprenticeship program administration
- Arranging letters for employees such as eg probationary letter, promotion letters, amendments, etc
- Processing invoices
- Meeting minutes/notes
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our customers through great service and quality. You work hard to achieve the best so we want to reward this. We know that we can’t do this without you!
To name a few:
- World class in-house training; we want you to have all the tools to be the best
- Opportunity to travel the world with our five incredible worldwide brands
- Lifeworks – make great savings on things like shopping, restaurants, travel and health and wellbeing
- Long service awards to show that we love having you around!
- Exciting In-house incentives
- Travel season ticket loan to help you save your hard earned money getting to work
- Family meals on shift
- Staff Discount across ZUMA, ROKA, Oblix & INKO NITO
- Cycle to work scheme – keep fit and save money on travel, what’s not to love!
Apply today and start your Azumi journey...
- Competitive Salary
- Department: Human Resources
- Language required: English.
Zuma is a contemporary Japanese izakaya restaurant with a modern twist on the traditional style of informal dining. Using the best ingredients combined with the knowledge and respect for authentic Japanese cuisine, Zuma has established itself as a world renowned restaurant. Currently located in London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Istanbul, Miami, Bangkok, Abu Dhabi, New York, Rome, Las Vegas and Boston Zuma truly is a global force in the world of hospitality.
At Zuma, ROKA & Oblix, ETARU & INKO NITO you'll find a company that thrives on the passion, energy and commitment of its people. Whatever your role, you`ll take absolute pride in a job well done, always looking to show your initiative, reach for the highest standards and offers you the opportunity to further develop your career in one of the most exciting and highly regarded global restaurant collections.
Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have a voice within the company, at any level of role, you really can guide your career, and life, in a multitude of different directions to suit your individual needs.
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: