Minimum of five years of business experience with two or more years of real estate development, financial or hotel industry experience.
- Experience with franchised and lease hotel transactions in Nordics preferable.
Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Excellent inter-personal skills and capability of both building lasting relationships and “selling” Marriott’s select-service brands to third-parties.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively understand hotel transactions (both franchised and managed); handle multiple projects on short timetables; and manage staff resources efficiently.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, proactive outlook and approach to professional life is essential.
- An ability to work in a team environment with a small, but diverse team is critical.
- Mature, professional demeanor, capable of expressing confident, independent judgment.
- University degree in Real Estate, Hotel Administration or Business Administration (advanced degree preferred but not essential).
Fluency in English & in at least one Nordic language (preferable Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) - written and spoken.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Starting in
- As soon as possible