Join Hosco and view A.'s full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Obtain excellent administrative work & comprehensive knowledge of the business, contribute skills & abilities for the continuous growth of the business, and provide an extensive support for the satisfactory of the company & Provides courteous and efficient Bell & Valet Service and maximum guest satisfaction to the standard required by the hotel.
JW Marriott hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeMarch 2005 - Now · 13 years and 11 months
I have serving with JW Marriott hotel Concierge department as a Bell man; and I served Concierge desk, Business centre, front desk clerk, also helping outside valet parking when they are busy, the bellman is the next employee that guests encounter. It's up to the bellman to deliver exemplary service to provide a great impression of service to the guests. Hotel owners and managers rely on the good nature and customer service skills of service staff to maintain a stellar reputation and keep visitors coming back to the property the security and safety of our guest their property is a key concern at our hotel, think of the safety of our guest, Co-Workers and know the emergency procedure like fire incident. Responsibility The often accompanies the guest to the room, pulling the luggage on a rack. The bellman enters the room and turns on the lights. If it's daytime, the bellman may open the drapes. Next, the bellman should inquire about where the guest would like the luggage and point out the closets and safe and any other features of the room. If there is an Internet connection, the bellman may briefly explain how it's accessed. The bellman should then indicate the phone number at which he can be reached for any further needs. Lobby Duties Bellmen typically remain in the lobby to assist with guest arrivals. They may open doors of arriving guests and call taxis when necessary. Guests may require assistance carrying luggage into the hotel.
HindiNative or fluent100%
- • Active Listening -- Giving full attention to wha
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- • Extensive skills in Customer Service and Guest R
- •Pro-active, reliable and good working attitude.
- • Quality-Customer Service oriented.
- • Service Orientation -- Actively looking for way
- • Social Perceptiveness -- Being aware of others'
- Speaking -- Talking to others to convey Informatio
Interpersonal: Ability to communicate well with guest and colleagues at ease ability to build and maintain a good report with customer positive attitude/ team playerDownload the file
Characteristic: Enjoy working with people of different cultures committed to working in the hospitality industry ability to organize self and other.