Join Hosco and view Aashish's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Creative thinker having knowledge of latest food trends and familiar with all activities in kitchen with culinary and management skills Self-motivated professional with more than seven years of experience supporting kitchen operations.
Quality-focused and efficient Chef at preparing and plating food in high energy fast-paced kitchens. Seeking to bring strong supervisory food prep and organizational skills in collaboration with a leading chef in the culinary world; further develop my skills in making high quality mouthwatering delicacies and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
Having vast knowledge and experience of world cuisines like Italian, French, American, Southeast Asian, Central European etc. I have worked under the supervision of renowned chefs and cooks and have gained a valuable experience.
In addition, familiar with Indian culinary cooking methods, products and techniques. Strong background in sustained and Indian influenced practices utilized in the culture and cuisine, organized planner of menu development focused on Indian food items. Knowledge of Indian spices and cooking tools and comfortable adjusting food to taste.
6 years and 9 months
Clovers Gastro GmbH , Swiss Gastronomie GmbH - Engelberg, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenApril 2016 - September 2018 · 2 years and 6 months
• Selected appropriate menu items to fit each restaurant. • Achieved additional sales in existing accounts by providing product and pricing comparisons, competitive product cuttings and effective product selection scenarios. • Increased sales by developing recipe with a product focus, menu analysis and development. • Educated customer on reducing expenses and increasing profits, food cost consulting and wait staff training. • Prepared menus for Tourist Groups and other events at the restaurants • Inspected the quality of food materials delivered by vendors and suggest expulsion or retainment accordingly • Monitored usage of raw material cost and safe food handling procedures • Maintained price controls and food cost goals. • Worked alongside management and accounting to maintain inventory and finances • Decided restaurant ambience to work with menu • Interacted with guests enhancing their meal experience
Clovers Gastro GmbH - Schwyz, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenSeptember 2015 - April 2016 · 8 months
• Overall Responsibility for daily operations in kitchen • Making sure food is of right quality and produced on time • Trained and monitored staff responsible for short orders • Managing inventory of food • Managing health and Hygiene and Health Procedures • Inspected deliveries for freshness and ensured proper storage based on local food handling codes
McGee's Irish Pub - Gastromacher AG - Zürich, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenAugust 2014 - February 2015 · 7 months
• Overall Responsibility for daily operations in kitchen • Excellent cooking skills • Developing Menu Offerings • Forecasting the supply needs and estimating costs • Delivery of company standards • Delivery of Food Service Ensuring all menus are to the company specifications Ensuring all dishes are to the company specifications Ensuring all recipes and preparations requirements are met. Readiness for service and place is set for peak trade Food is presented in timely manner and in correct sequence • Food Margins Dishes are according to the specifications and no over portioning Staff food policy is followed and no unauthorized food leaving the kitchen Controls wastage and records/reports are maintained Only nominated suppliers and petty cash purchases is minimum to zero
Chef De Partie
Himesh Foods Pvt Ltd - Pune, IndiaF&B kitchenJune 2011 - December 2013 · 2 years and 7 months
• Launched “Mad Over Donuts“in Pune as being in pre-opening team, commencing four outlets. • Responsible for overall Donut quality and production for the city. • Ensuring that all food preparation areas, utensils & cooking surfaces are sparkling clean. • Come up with new methods & techniques of preparations to ensure the highest quality of standards. • Monitor the safe operations of bakery equipment’s i.e. dough mixer & sheeter, oven, fryer etc. • Managing staff roaster & staff efficiency. • Production Planning & Volume forecasting on daily basis. (Includes all Festive seasons & Days). • While working also focus on training and learning development of the staff all across the city. • Responsible for new product training along with their launch. • Balancing the various tasks of Inventory Management.
Sahara Star - Mumbai, IndiaOtherMay 2009 - October 2009 · 6 months
MBA in Hospitality
Swiss Institute for Management & Hospitality - Weggis, SwitzerlandMarch 2015 - April 2016
Post Graduate Diploma
Swiss Institute For Management & Hospitality - Weggis, SwitzerlandFebruary 2014 - March 2015
Bachelors In Hotel Management & Catering Technology
MSIHMCT(FCI) - Pune, IndiaJuly 2007 - June 2011
Native or fluent
Date of birth
May 16th 1988
- Food and beverage kitchen
- Food Safety
- Hot kitchen
- Inventory & Purchasing
- Kitchen Management
- MS Office
- Staff Training/Development
- Stock inventory