Join Hosco and view Abdellatif's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An experienced Security Manager, with 10 years of security industry experience. I have successfully led a large team up to 40 security officers, driving performance and managing a secure and safe environment for employees, customers and visitors to my customer’s sites. My attitude is ‘can do’ and my energy allows me to deliver beyond expectations set.
9 years and 2 months
Personal Fitness Trainer
Freelancer - London, United KingdomSpa & WellnessJanuary 2016 - Now · 3 years and 6 months
• Developed and implemented fitness programs for clients, while working one on one to help maximise each individual's results. • Conducted weekly assessments of a client's advancements and altered following sessions as needed. • Worked tirelessly in helping clients to achieve their health and fitness goals, while giving them the necessary knowledge and tools to maintain their goals for a lifetime
Axis Security Services - London, United KingdomSecurityJanuary 2012 - March 2019 · 7 years and 3 months
• Conducted security assessments using threat and risk analysis at external locations, adjusting guarding hours accordingly to ensure the site security. • Provide first line response to all incidents in relation to fire, security and health & safety matters. • Produced and implemented training to ensure the teams were competent in core security skills and development of advanced techniques. • Management of shifts, recruitment, personnel discipline and welfare.
MASSIMO DUTTI - London, United KingdomRetailMay 2010 - December 2012 · 2 years and 8 months
• Driven to achieve sales goals. • Providing customers with advice on the right products for them. • Knowledge of merchandising displays and promotions. • Dealing with customer complaints, and escalating the issue to management level if necessary. • Taking in deliveries and filling out stock orders. • Handling cash and card transactions.
Level 3 Personal traininig diplomaJanuary 2019 - May 2019
Business Administration Diploma
Cdi college - Toronto, CanadaMarch 2004 - November 2004
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 14th 1981
- client relations
- function t
- goal setting
- Group fitness training
- Health and safety
- nutrition advice
- Personal Training
- technique support