Join Hosco and view Abdelrahman's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Highly skilled and driven professional with 21 years of diverse experience as a culinary chef in high end establishments; Convention, Hotels, Restaurants, Offshore (rig) and Cruise line with pre-opening background. And a culinary certified World Master Chef Society UK (WMCS) 2015.
Demonstrated ability to develop and lead strong culinary teams with a track record of a large scale kitchen operations, food production and preparation, menu design and development, for multitudes of dining experiences; restaurants, fine dining, banquets, wedding and catering while delivering the highest levels of consistent, original and genuine ingredients presented in a modern style.
Wide knowledge of International cuisines with Strong business acumen and expertise in cost reduction and budgeting.
21 years and 11 months
Banquet Sous Chef
Crown Plaza Hotel & Convention (IHG) - Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaF&B kitchenMay 2019 - Now · 9 months
Leading kitchen responsibilities banquets, restaurants, fine dining, room service, catering, and supply management. • Maintain updated and accurate costing and documentation of all dishes prepared and sold in the F&B operations. • Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis, the level of the following: Sales, Costs issuing of food, quality and presentation of F&B products, condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment, Guest satisfaction and Marketing. • Assists the Ex. Chef in setting standards of all food and equipment purchases in accordance with IHG guidelines. • Regularly developed new recipes in accordance with consumer tastes, nutritional needs and budgetary considerations. • Collaborated with Ex. chef to optimize profits by controlling F&B and labor cost on a daily basis. • Demonstrated of culinary techniques to team to ensure proper preparation, presentation and quality of new menus while maintaining HACCP sanitation level. •
Executive Sous Chef (Pre opening)
Qatar National Convention Centre - Doha, QatarF&B kitchenSeptember 2011 - July 2018 · 6 years and 11 months
• High volume Catering, Banquets and Events. • Fine dining restaurant and Café. • Hands on culinary skills and techniques. • Extensive background in International cuisine. • Develop healthy and innovative cuisine. • High level of food safety, sanitation (HACCP). • Food Production and Cost control. • Menu engineering. • Budget development adherence. • Inventory Management/Payroll and scheduling. • Effective team leader/ Staff training and supervision. • Good communication and organizational skills. • Time management /People oriented. • Resolve conflicts efficiently/Highly responsible and reliable. • Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment. • Fluent in Arabic and English. • Computer proficiency.
National Corporation for Tourist & Hotels (NCT&H) - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenNovember 2008 - August 2011 · 2 years and 10 months
• Planned menu and executed daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet restaurant with more than 100 seating capacity. • Develops menu and oversees food preparation, staff supervision, quality control, supplies inventory and vendor negotiations. • Assigns stations and work shifts of chefs, and kitchen crew for maximum productivity. • Develops food preparation techniques and supplies ordering system that minimizes wastage. • Safeguards excellent food quality and presentation to ensure that restaurant standards are kept and maintained. • Plans and takes corrective actions to resolve issues in a timely manner. • Develops guidelines for hiring staff to maximize efficiency and minimize labor costs without compromising quality of food and customer service
Senior Sous Chef ( Fine dining)
Mövenpick Hotel Doha - Doha, QatarF&B kitchenOctober 2006 - November 2008 · 2 years and 2 months
Arabic Sous Chef
Intercontinental Hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenJuly 2003 - September 2006 · 3 years and 3 months
Junior Sous Chef
Masr.Cruise line INC. - Cairo, EgyptF&B kitchenDecember 2000 - June 2003 · 2 years and 7 months
Chef de partie
Sheraton Montazah Hotel - Alexandria, EgyptF&B kitchenJune 1998 - August 1999 · 1 year and 3 months
Demi chef de partie
Helnan Marina Hotel - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B kitchenMay 1997 - April 1998 · 1 year
Tower Hotel, Resort - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptF&B kitchenMarch 1996 - April 1998 · 2 years and 2 months
Diploma in Hospitality Management
Egyptian School Alexandria - Alexandria, EgyptAugust 1992 - March 1996
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Computer Profficency
- Cost Control, Staff trainings and supervision,
- Culinary Expertise,Menu Production, Menu Design
- Motivated and passionate
- People oriented, Handle bulk Operation,
- Team Leader,Organized,Hardworking, Flexible,