Join Hosco and view Abdullah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Assistant Director Of Engineering with a demonstrated history of working in the hospitality industry. Skilled in facility planning and management, customer service , Sales, Management, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) and Strong operational leadership skills. Graduated from Hashmite University as General Electrical Engineer and I'm completing MBA studies in the field of Project Operation management in Geneva Business School.
Assistant Director of Engineering
Zaya Nurai Island - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesOtherNovember 2015 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
• Assists in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs. • Helps establish priorities for total property maintenance needs. • Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering. • Assists in managing the physical plant including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical and life safety systems. •Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies. •Undertake staffing responsibilities ( training, evaluating etc.). •Assist in budgeting and monitoring expenses. •Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed. •Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives.
Taamer holding - Amman, JordanEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2015 - October 2015 · 10 months
• Design low voltage distribution network and Road lighting system. • Receipt of operational work and make required test. • Coordinate with the other mechanical system to desired electrical load. • Design of low current system; Telephone system, Fire alarm system, Master antenna system, CCTV, access door system. • Preparing material coding and material request. • Arranging manpower, Material and tools for the site activities. • Interact with client and consultant. • Reporting to the project manager and the construction manager about the site activities, implementing project procedures as per schedule.
MBA project and operation management
Geneva Business School - Geneva, SwitzerlandSeptember 2017 - November 2018
hashemite university - Az-Zarqa, JordanJanuary 2010 - January 2015
ArabicNative or fluent100%