Join Hosco and view Abeer's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• 10+ years of international and Middle Eastern experience in the hospitality industry.
• Graduate of the top hospitality school in the world - Glion Institute of Higher Education in Switzerland.
• Extensive experience in 5 star global hotels and resorts, including Hilton Worldwide.
• Innovative and proactive event planning professional with a high-energy background in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven record of planning and execution of 500+ weddings and corporate events.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and superior presentation capabilities aimed at managing aesthetic weddings within designated budgets.
• Demonstrated ability to convert immediate enquiries into confirmed business.
• Eager to exceed targeted levels of sales.
• A Canadian national with both western and local exposure.
• Fluency in English, Arabic and French.
Front Office Agent
Hampton Inn & Suites - Montreal, CanadaFront Office receptionMay 2015 - Now
Process guest arrivals and departures, including all necessary payments Oversaw guest registration, reservations, and other clerical duties, with a focus in quality and courtesy Offer referral for services and handle requests for information Communicate with all hotel departments efficiently, and maintain the function board in the hotel lobby Arrange for shuttle services and assist with other guest transport needs Confirm sufficient supplies are ready and available to last the entire shift Direct phone calls as necessary and ensure incidental services (movies, phones, video games, etc.) are active or restricted Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment Improved property management functionality by submitting key change requests Confirmed reservation in system and reviewed all noted information Recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary
Guest / Banquet Ambassador
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Montreal - Dorval - EuropeOtherMarch 2015 - Now
Project Administrator & Executive Assistant
Equinox Hospitality Middle East - Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaAdministration & GeneralMarch 2010 - July 2013
• Assisted the team in hotel design and construction from the preliminary blueprints. • Orchestrated a tactical strategy to complete the job in a cost effective and timely manner. • Established strong relationships with Hotel Management Companies, VP’s and owners • Coordinated and managed meetings, presentations, travel itineraries and special events. • Organized financial planning by collecting and structuring data in spreadsheets and reports
Senior Event Coordinator
Grand Plaza Montréal Centre-Ville - Montreal, CanadaOtherMay 2008 - February 2010
• ￼Direct the planning and execution of corporate and social events for prestigious clients. ￼• Select and serve as primary point of contact for all vendors and suppliers. ￼• Oversaw team of vendors and event contributors including performers, photographers, caterers, and transportation services • Manage budgets of up to $50,000 for over 1000 attendees
BA in Hospitality Management in Sales & Marketing
Glion Institute of Higher Education [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Glion-sur-Montreux, SwitzerlandJuly 2013 - June 2014
Hotel & Restaurant Management
LaSalle College - Montreal, CanadaAugust 2004 - May 2007
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%