Join Hosco and view Abu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To be a leading member in a dynamic and professional organization where to contribute my 9 years of experience in the hospitality industry, which support me to make a positive impact on the customer, quality and in revenue.
11 years and 4 months
Food and beverage Senior captain
Downtown rotana hotel - Manama, BahrainF&B serviceOctober 2015 - January 2019 · 3 years and 4 months
1. responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as: 2. Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel. 3. Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests . 4. Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily. 5. Ensure the Outlet is set-up for service and supervise for a smooth operation. 6. Direct and supervise the service team to ensure that all duties are performed as per standards. 7. Ensure that all employees have received adequate training to perform their duties. 8. Ensure proper organization, planning and control of supplies and maintain concise record of all beverage stock in order to ensure that the required is available. 9. Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage. 10. Actively use up selling techniques bye exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue.
Food and Beverage Team Leader
Hotel RK- Residency - Chidambaram, IndiaF&B serviceFebruary 2014 - March 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
1.Perform and supervise the staff’s compliance with consistent safe and sanitary food and beverage handling and serving. 2. Ensure new associates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve job expectations. 3. Evaluate the staff’s job performance and coach and counsel as necessary. 4. Clearly communicate to associates the standards of performance and their role in contributing to individual and team success. 5. Ensure all required training occurs including orientation, safety, fire, food and beverage handling and blood-borne pathogen. 6. Perform and supervise preparation of guest checks and collection of payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures. 7. Ensure maintenance problems are promptly reported to Engineering through proper channels. 8. Order supplies and maintain accurate inventory as assigned. 9. Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction. 10. Attend department meetings as scheduled. 11. Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. 12. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
Food and beverage captain
Yas island rotana hotel - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2012 - January 2014 · 2 years
1. Supervise the daily operations of food and beverage outlets and services including food quality, customer satisfaction, associate schedules and their performance in accordance with established restaurant and guest service standards. 2. Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in food and beverage outlets and services, ensuring food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications. 3. Ensure the restaurant and other F&B services comply with sanitation and safety standards for guests and associates. 4. Perform service functions during periods of high volume or staffing shortages. 5. Assist with maintaining proper par levels and inventories of food and beverage supplies such as linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, etc. 6. Ensure all equipment is in working order; report malfunctions and follow up on repairs. 7. Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s Earth View program. 8. Practice safe work habits wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards. 9. Perform other duties as requested by management. 10. always main ten positive team sprite, 11. always handling restaurant cashiers job.
Food and beverage waiter
Alain rotana hotel - Al Ain, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceNovember 2008 - January 2012 · 3 years and 3 months
1. greet customers politely as they enter the restaurant. 2. introduce self to customers. 3. show customers to their tables. 4. present menus to customers. 5. maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of the menu items and daily specials. 6. explain the menu items in terms of preparation, ingredients and presentation. 7. answer inquiries about food and beverage items on the menu. 8. take food and beverage orders accurately including any special requests. 9. check food orders with customers to ensure correctness. 10. input the order into POS System. 12. ensure customers are satisfied with their food orders, beverages and service. 13. handle customer complaints in a polite and professional manner. 14. prepare and provide customers with accurate check for the meal. 15. maintain the table setting by clearing courses as completed, replacing utensils, refreshing water glasses, dealing with spills. 16.comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures.
Hotel harrisons - Chennai, IndiaF&B serviceNovember 2005 - July 2006 · 9 months
1. Provide a welcoming, friendly environment for associates and guests 2. Communicate inventory needs to appropriate managers. 3. Participate in and be knowledgeable of wine lists. 4. Participate and be knowledgeable of seasonal/daily cocktail list. 5.Assist in developing innovative drinks for guests and bar menus. 6. Able to pour and/or mix consistent beer, wine, and liquor beverages. 7. Prepare garnishes and drink ingredients prior to shift. 8. Coordinate and participate in teamwork with servers to provide exceptional service. 9. Encourage up-selling when communicating food and beverage options to guests. 10. Adhere to all company uniform and standards of appearance guidelines. 11. Understand and execute emergency, safety, and first aid procedures. 12. Maintain proper sanitation of bar areas and surrounding restaurant areas. 13. Behave at all times in a manner which projects a good company image. 14. Independently manage cash drawer and perform closing duties.
Food and beverage steward
Hotel benzz park tulip - Chennai, IndiaF&B serviceDecember 2004 - September 2005 · 10 months
1. Greets guests and presents them with the menu. 2.i informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any. 3. Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to up sell 4. Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale ( POS ) system. 5. Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor. 6. Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food. Eg: No Garlic, less spicy etc, Without egg etc. 7. Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries. 8. Co - ordinate with the busperson, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction. 9. Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service. 10. Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
Diploma hotel management catering tech,
Best catering collage, (India) - Mayiladuthurai, IndiaJuly 2003 - June 2004
Craft course in food and beverage service only,
Hr, secondary school
government school (india) - Tamilpadi, IndiaFebruary 2001 - February 2002
Diploma computer application
C-TECH COMPUTER CENTER, - Kattumannarkoil, IndiaJanuary 2000 - June 2000
Ms.word. excel, power point, fax pro,
Native or fluent
Date of birth
July 29th 1983
- Good team leader
- Good team worker
- Managing a team
- NATURAL LEADER
- Stong team work
- Strong adaptability
- Support team
- taking responbilites