Join Hosco and view ADRIAENSEN's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am able to serve customers and I'm a good manager to provide the following:
* Optimal organization of the food and beverage service
* Public places are impeccable and conform to quality standards
* Conduct daily briefings with the staff ,and all staff working within the same department
* The market served by the various sectors of the food service industry and consumer needs.
* The formulation of strategies and business goals and objectives of an operation adapted to meet the needs of the market.
* Understand the market demand, and the translation into a satisfactory contract requiring high profitability.
* Facilities planning and design,
* Deployment of the equipment to effectively meet market conditions.
* Communication and training of operational and technical knowledge to the staff directed towards the production of cost-effective service.
* Ability to control production costs and generate profitable revenues.
* Supervise and participate in personnel administration
* Adapt and anticipate business needs
* Organize social dialogue by the personnel administration, management at large, communication, information and improving working conditions.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
HOTEL ARISTOTE - Brussels, BelgiumFront Office receptionJanuary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 1 month
check IN AND OUT , Giving all informations about the city at the Customer Prepare the arrival and departure listing Prepare the breakfast listing Optimal organization of the houskeeping service Quality of the rooms rendered and ensure that the rooms, the linen Public places are impeccable and conform to quality standards Conduct daily briefings with housekeepers, maids and all staff working within the same department
FOREST HOTEL - Accra, GhanaAdministration & GeneralJune 2012 - September 2014 · 2 years and 4 months
Manage the hotel every day and all staff (95 people) Perform the establishment of a marketing unit for the promotion and visibility of the institution in charge of the F&B departement
PH HOTEL - Accra, GhanaGuest RelationsDecember 2011 - June 2012 · 7 months
in charge of THE F&B DEPARTEMENT with daily meetings with the Chef and storekeeper Ensure the daily management of all hotel departments (143 rooms) To follow up on the monthly inventory of supplies and equipment Evaluate the daily functioning of the institution and implement the necessary adjustments for optimum quality in terms of hygiene and safety Manage a team of 85 people both from an administrative point of view (schedules, holidays, illness) and relational Support the recruitment of new staff for all departments and provide training Manage complaints from customers and find appropriate solutions as problems exposed Develop regulation of labor and health and safety conditions and ensure that it is respected Plan and oversee the construction of an extension of the property (64 additional rooms)
la grotte des isles - Brussels, BelgiumAdministration & GeneralApril 1997 - August 2012 · 15 years and 5 months
daily management night club
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%