Join Hosco and view Adriana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Results-oriented, motivated postgraduate with experience in providing superb marketing, brand management, event and hotel management, and organisational support while utilising a high level of presentation skills. Able to provide high quality service in accordance with company’s vision and values to engage heads, hearts and spirits. Well-versed in communicating with professionals from various backgrounds with strong communication and creative skills.
ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES AND ACTIVITIES:
• Facebook Marketing master classes certificate – 8 weeks, 2013
• Business Organisation certificate – 4 weeks, 2014
• Public Speaking “Oral Improvisation” 1st level certificate – 4 days, 2015
• Public Speaking “Charismatic Orator” 2nd level certificate – 4 days, 2015
Junior Account Executive
Chaos Design - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingOctober 2016 - Now
• Responsible for woking with client, such as Ernst & Young, Canon and others in supporting various online and offline marketing, strategy, communications, brand management and other activities.
Marketing Strategist (freelance)
CREATD - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingApril 2016 - October 2016
• Developed a marketing plan for Riga Technical University (RTU) in Latvia. • Used brand audit (internal and external) and situation analysis to understand the brands’ current and potential position. • Using brand development strategies and marketing mix in order to raise awareness of potential students. • Created various marketing and PR campaigns online and offline for University promotion. • Worked closely with creative team members in order to create outstanding and effective campaigns. • Developed skills in people management and teamwork. • Acquired decision-taking skills and an ability to lead a team.
Accolade Wines - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingSeptember 2015 - May 2016
• Developed a re-branding plan for one of the UK famous wine brand reaching 70% higher consumer brand awareness. • Used brand audit (internal and external) and market analysis to understand the brands’ situation. • Using brand development strategies re-branded, re-positioned and re-developed the brands functions to increase customer awareness. • Created an effective communications plan between the brand and consumers using marketing communication mix. • Expanded experience in teamwork and theoretical knowledge acquired throughout MSc course.
Hill + Knowlton Strategies - Riga, LatviaPublic RelationsSeptember 2014 - August 2015
• Assisted the teams’ project leaders in developing the most suitable marketing plans for the well-known companies, such as LG Electronics, Samsung, Android, Apple, Coca-Cola, McDonalds, Costa Coffee, Canon, Ernst & Young, L’Oreal, Nivea and Unilever. • Assisted in organizing brand awareness events for the existing clients. • Worked with press releases (including writing and translation) and media journalists. • Maintained up-to-date social media information. • Helped in developing marketing and PR strategies using social media and traditional marketing. • Obtained skills in creativity, as well as developed critical and analytical thinking • Developed strong attention to details.
Front Desk Agent
Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall - Hamburg, GermanyFront Office receptionNovember 2013 - October 2014
• Responsible for the entire front desk agent work, such as check-in/out procedures and daily preparation of front office tasks. • Supervised internship employees and ensured their full professional development including a build-up in excellent guest service. • Performed night audit duties including administrative work and preparation of the OPERA system for the next early and late shifts.
Front Desk Agent
Relais & Châteaux Hotel Dollenberg - Bad Griesbach, GermanyFront Office receptionSeptember 2013 - October 2013
• Responsible for the entire front desk agent work, such as check-in/out procedures and daily preparation of front office tasks. • Delivering positive attitude and helpfulness to ensure that the guests are having an excellent stay.
Brussels Marriott Hotel - Brussels, BelgiumFront Office receptionJuly 2012 - January 2013
• Performed night auditor duties and was responsible for the entire hotel during night hours. • Helped the night audit employees in administrative work and preparation of the OPERA system for the next early and late shifts. • Worked as a receptionist during daytime and evening time, performing regular front desk duties.
The Walt Disney World - Orlando, FL, United StatesF&B serviceFebruary 2011 - August 2011
• Responsible for selling WDW property items at the Souvenir shops in a WDW Resort (All Star Resort). • Improved high-class guest service using Disney-developed methods. • Attended “WDW guest satisfaction” classes to advance guest entertainment skills.
Masters Degree (MSc) in Marketing and Brand Management
Kingston University - Kingston upon Thames, United KingdomSeptember 2015 - September 2016
Gained knowledge on the processes behind Marketing within the fields of Integrated Marketing Communications, Global Marketing Management, Strategic Brand Management, Branding Design, Market Research and Data Analysis, Buyer Behaviour and developing marketing strategies while utilising team work, analytical and research skills. Masters Dissertation – Crisis Management in Brands. The main task was to critically analyse the existing crisis management literature and, as a result re-create the most suitable theory on how crises need to be handled.
Bachelors Degree (BA) in Hospitality and Events Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2010 - July 2013
Acquired knowledge in Hotel and Events Management including Public Relations and E-Marketing, Hotel Operations Management, Strategic Management, Accounting Principles, Business Communication, Banqueting and Events, Sustainable Events Management, Front Office Operations (OPERA), German and Spanish language courses. Bachelors Dissertation - Critical evaluation on how Facebook affects consumers when making decisions by choosing hotels for leisure amongst customers. The main task was to evaluate the impact of Facebook on consumer-decision making process based on the researched literature and, as a result prove that Facebook leaves a significant impact on consumers’ purchase behaviour. Planned and executed a fundraising event of 100 guests holding an Event Secretary position and a World of Hospitality event of 700 guests holding a Marketing Manager position.
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz - Zuoz, SwitzerlandSeptember 2007 - August 2010
Undertook courses including English, German, Economics and Math (Higher Level), as well as Spanish and Biology (Standard Level).
Primary School Diploma
Riga Centre Language School - Riga, LatviaSeptember 1998 - June 2007
Undertook language courses (English and German), as well as mandatory primary school courses as part of my studies.
LatvianNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Photoshop
- Analytical Mindset
- Brand management
- Events Management
- Hotel Management
- International background
- Logical Thinking
- Marketing Strategy
- Opera PMS
- STRATEGY PLANNING
- Study abroad
- Work abroad