Join Hosco and view Ahmad's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An enthusiastic and dedicated culinary arts graduate with an excellent attitude to work. Highly motivated with a team spirit in the kitchen currently looking to join luxurios world-wide establishment in the food and beverage industry, that will allow me to portray my culinary skills as a chef in the kitchen.
Culinary and service skills:
- Serving a la carte courses and buffets of hot & cold dishes according to Swiss standards
- Proficient in various knife cuts such as : Julienne, Brunoise, Batonnets, Paysanne, etc.
- Skilled in cooking techniques such as sautéing, grilling, braising, blanching, etc.
- Understand the science behind cooking techniques and sensory evaluation
- Great team-player, having worked in a team of up to 13 people in one kitchen.
- Created exquisite menus and recipes of different specialties, styles and cuisines.
- Courses taken include: Quality Management, Purchasing and Finance, Culinary Concept and Banquet Management, Menu and Recipe Development, Science of Nutrition.
demi-chef de partie
Eat Smart Jordan - Amman, JordanF&B kitchenApril 2018 - November 2018 · 8 months
Kempenski hotel Aqaba - Aqaba, JordanF&B kitchenApril 2017 - September 2017 · 6 months
Royal Academy of Culinary Arts - Amman, JordanSeptember 2015 - April 2018
Gradute of royal academy of culinary arts/ Amman,Jordan Affliate of Les-Roches Switzerland Diploma in culinary Arts from RACA Diploma from Les-Roches Switzerland