Join Hosco and view Ahmed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Salalah Rotana Resort - Muscat, OmanSales & MarketingApril 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
- Generate and maintain customers of TO / GOV segment through various sales activities, thus ensure complete coverage of own portfolio of accounts and achieve targets and maximum productivity. - Formulate and negotiate TO / GOV contracts for FIT business, groups and any other required business correspondence. - Closely Monitor Accounts Revenue and business production for TO / GOV and maintain up to date Account & Contact Database in property management system. - Have comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all the properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies. - Co-ordinate and communicate with Outbound Sales Offices with regards to accounts / markets what are serviced by the Outbound Sales and also produce Sales Leads for other Rotana Hotels outside the coverage area. - Provide feedback to the Director of Sales – TO / GOV on changing market conditions, review direct competition and conduct regular research.
Desert Gate - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingApril 2015 - March 2017 · 1 year and 12 months
- Takes responsibility for anticipating and meeting customer needs - Responsibility for increasing departmental sales and profit. - Update the booking Daily basis at our system - Negotiate with the suppliers/Hotels for better rates - Yielding our existing booking for more profit to be able to reach our target. - Prepare group , round trips Quotation Tour our clients
Egypt Express Dubai office - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingOctober 2012 - March 2015 · 2 years and 6 months
- Update Dubai hotels rate at our B2B online System over 400 contracted hotel - Reviewing our rates monthly for any disparity situations and compare it with other B2B /B2C channels . - Updating promos , AV calendar at our system . - Always in a negotiation with hotels for tactical offers to add up more values to our System .
• Bachelor’s degree in commerce & accounting
Zagazig U - Cairo, EgyptJuly 2008 - July 2012
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good customer service
- Good team work
- Good time management