Join Hosco and view Ahmed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A result oriented professional with over 7 years of work experience in Human Resources Personnel, Recruitment & Retention, HR Operations, Performance Management, Employee Benefits and Engagement, Payroll Management, Learning & Development.
9 years and 9 months
Assistant HR & Training Manager
InterContinental Doha - The City - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesMarch 2018 - Now · 2 years
• Assist Director of HR in ensuring the core company value of hotel and department business objectives are meet through supporting and influencing department heads. • Participate in Talent Management processes and programs mainly Succession Planning, Career Development and Top Talent intervention, in line with the overall company’s people vision and talent management strategy. • Establish and lead team of 4 members, managing overall HR functions through effective planning to achieve quality and satisfaction of our internal and external customers, plus smooth grand opening. • Supervise overall function of HRMS and leading the team with all administrative duties related to Human Resources. Educate leaders and employees regarding benefits and ensure accurate administration. • Established and implemented overall HR policies & procedures and ensuring they are adhered to Qatar Labor law. • Ensures the Leadership Performance Process used by all leaders. Effectively manage Annual performance reviews (APR) and ensure Personal Development Plans (PDP) are agreed, reviewed and submitted on time. • Collaborating with Finance in relation to payroll & benefits and all operational costs. • Responsible for preparing weekly & monthly and quarterly HR Statistics report and timely submission to corporate office & owning company and DOHR. • Execute overall employee relations activities. Organize monthly events to maintain high moral within colleagues. • Plan and organize employee engagement survey. • Manage overall End of service process (exit interview, Final settlements, relocations, visa cancellations). • Presenting of on boarding programs for new joiners and Human Resources related presentations for leaders & employees.
Talent Resourcing and Training Coordinator
InterContinental Doha - The City - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesSeptember 2015 - March 2018 · 2 years and 7 months
Assist in the day to day Human Resources Functions which include one or more of the following areas: Recruitment, Re-sourcing & Development, Training and Coordination, Government Relations, Administration, Replace Human Resources Manager during his vacation.
Human Resources Specialist
InterContinental Doha - The City - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesMarch 2014 - August 2015 · 1 year and 7 months
Perform Human Resources and Administrative duties in support of the hotel’s Human Resources programs and philosophies. Provide basic employee assistance, often serving as initial point of contact for human resources-related matters.
Human Resources Supervisor
Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna - Hurghada, EgyptHuman ResourcesMarch 2013 - February 2014 · 1 year
Assist Human Resources Manager in the entire operations of the Human Resource and training
Human Resources Clerck
Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna - Hurghada, EgyptHuman ResourcesMay 2010 - March 2013 · 2 years and 11 months
Assist in the day to day Human Resources Functions which include one or more of the following areas: Recruitment, Re-sourcing & Development, Training and Coordination, Government Relations, Administration.
Bachelor of Commerce
Ain Shams University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Cairo, EgyptJuly 2005 - July 2009
Ain Shams University in Cairo, 2009.
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
December 12th 1986
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Drive
- HITS NAS NET
- Material Control System
- MS Office
- Oasys HR Solution
- Office 365
- QEMS knowledge
- Windows operating systems