Join Hosco and view Ahmed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 15 years’ experience in the critical environments, Hospitality and vital areas maintaining all Safety & Security procedures and precautions to achieve a full healthy and safety environment with full control 24/7.
Director of Security
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC - Doha, QatarSecurityJanuary 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
Head of Security Operations
QTR_S Qatar security Company - Doha, QatarSecurityOctober 2014 - December 2016 · 2 years and 3 months
Security Control Department Manager
UCC International - Doha, QatarSecurityJanuary 2013 - February 2014 · 1 year and 2 months
EX Captain / Military
Egyptian Armed Forces. - Cairo, EgyptSecurityJune 2003 - August 2012 · 9 years and 3 months
CIEH FIRE SAFETY
Doha Industrial Safety Services/ DISS, QATAR - Doha, QatarMarch 2016 - March 2016
LEAD AUDITOR 9001;2015
Doha Industrial Safety Services/ DISS, QATAR - Doha, QatarFebruary 2016 - February 2016
HSBC High field accreditation First Aid
ENERTECH QATAR - Doha, QatarJanuary 2016 - January 2016
Doha Industrial Safety Services/ DISS, QATAR - Doha, QatarOctober 2015 - November 2015
CIEH RISK ASSESSMENT
Doha Industrial Safety Services/ DISS, QATAR - Doha, QatarSeptember 2015 - September 2015
NEBOSH HSW OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK PLACE
Doha Industrial Safety Services/ DISS, QATAR - Doha, QatarJune 2015 - July 2015
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY AT WORK PLACE
Bachelor Of Military Science
MILITARY ACADEMY - CAIRO –EGYPT - Cairo, EgyptJuly 2000 - July 2003
Security, Management, strategy planning, Risk assessment and Leadership in addition to Military sciences.
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- • Security & Loss Prevention
• Ability to distinguish among different dialects in Arabic.
• Foreign language teaching.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Very good communication skills.
• Ability to Work Independent and/or in a close, collaborative atmosphere.
• Skilled and experienced in easily building rapport with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Fast learner and possess quick witted skills to succeed at difficult tasks.
• An experienced, dynamic and intuitive leader, able to bring energy, enthusiasm
And motivation to the team members to achieve organizational objectives.
Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Director of Security
- Responsible to administer, direct and review safety & security operations program to ensure a safe and secure environment for employees and guests, as well as for all hotel assets.
- Develops and maintains a working relationship with local law enforcement authorities.
- Advice management in improving and carrying out policies in accordance with the security and institutional, state and legal regulations.
- Ensure that all hotel areas and the complete property are adequately secured at all times.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform managers, employees and others of security policies, procedures and practice.
- Manage the design and development of specialized training to guide security officers and others through security decisions and actions.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Represent the hotel in formal meetings with outside organizations on matters dealing with security and protective services.
- Ensure that all allegations of the crime and other incidents are investigated and recorded.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Be familiar with the anti-terrorist and bomb threats prevention procedure in order to manage the team with prompt assistance in case of an incident, fire or other emergency.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for minimizing physical hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk