Join Hosco and view Ahmed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
All my previous experiences made me able to work in a team easily, i’m a strong team player and a hard worker, and first of all, i like the well done job. I also show a high professionalism, in any situation, and can manage myself.
Moreover, i speak three languages: French (native), Arabic (middle east), and English.
Cluster Sales Executive GCC Market
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Geneva, SwitzerlandSales & MarketingApril 2018 - Now · 10 months
Group Sales Executive
Meliá Hotels International - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingDecember 2017 - March 2018 · 4 months
Sales coordinator Group, Conference and Event
Hilton Garden Inn - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingFebruary 2017 - December 2017 · 11 months
- Responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. -Close new business deal by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts. -Develop and generate new business partners -Prepare events comprehensive proposals and quotations - Setting up and organizing sales appointments and client visits -Ensure the satisfaction of the clients with the service offered -Maintain relationship with clients in order to continue selling our services -Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities to increase market share and revenue within government and corporate organisations Part of the pre-opening team: -Construction Quality control and compliance with the Hilton Standards, snagging inspections
Learning & development Administrator
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesMarch 2015 - December 2015 · 11 months
• Assist Line Manager/Head of Department in achieving training objectives and review on a monthly basis • Prepare, organize and administer in-house training courses including New Hire Orientation, Make It Right and Monthly Departmental Training • Supporting Heads of Department and Departmental Trainers with monthly training, learning conversations and compliance • Ensure new employees have received relevant IT access • Ensure new employees are brand compliant with online learning • Support L&D and HR with monthly recognition events • Support L&D and HR with engagement initiatives e.g. annual employment survey (GTMS) • Support sustainability activities including ensuring completion of light stay learning and hotel activities during Global Month of Service. • Internship Project: New starter Buddy Program pilot
mercure parkside - Milton Keynes, United KingdomF&B serviceApril 2014 - November 2014 · 8 months
• In Charge of the main Bar (welcoming and serving guests, take the room service orders by phone and get them ready, managing two new staff members, cost control, daily accountancy) • In Charge of the conferences (Getting ready the conferences rooms, welcoming guests and looking after them, getting tidy the rooms after each break) • Waiter in the restaurant, and during 86 weddings
Student in training
vatel - Nimes, FranceManagement TraineeOctober 2013 - March 2014 · 6 months
• Waiter at the Brasserie restaurant • Kitchen Trainee • Shop seller at “Vatel Gourmet” • Pastry • Stewarding • Housekeeping • Front desk • Sales and marketing
Orsa Event - Montpellier, FranceSales & MarketingApril 2011 - December 2011 · 9 months
• Created a Montpellier business database • Sponsorship deals • Created events for various partners • Client negotiations, sales, Marketing
Vatel Nimes - Nimes, FranceJanuary 2013 - July 2016
International Hotel Management Master’s Degree
isem - Montpellier, FranceOctober 2009 - January 2013
Company management Bachelor’s degree
ArabicNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%