Join Hosco and view Ajay's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a dedicated candidate who is interested in joining your Housekeeping Team. I have completed my B.sc HMCTT (Hotel Management Catering Technology And Tourism) from Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, India. I have had the opportunity to gain valuable experience in House Keeping Operation in various star hotels in India and abroad. I am now looking forward to apply my skills and knowledge in a new setting, with an established company, where I can continue to grow in this field.
My background in customer service, coupled with my comprehensive and world class hospitality training and academic background would enable me to make a valuable contribution to this position, serving guests of your establishment. Quality customer service has been a basic function of my everyday life. Virtually all my employment history has required me to exercise clear, concise communication skills and to promote customer satisfaction. I am also geared towards team work and achieving the stipulated goals of an organization.
I am eager to show that my intelligence, competence, maturity and enthusiasm will positively contribute to the success of your company.
Cell No: 971-528577194
Movenpick hotel and apartment,bur dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingApril 2018 - Now
1. To be able to take initiative and work productively within any given period of time, and must work well under pressure. 2. To have a good knowledge of all the different types of Rooms, Hotel Facilities, and hours of operation, Restaurants, Shops and Function rooms. 3. To provide clerical/secretarial and administrative support for the Housekeeping department, including dictation, typing, computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones, printing reports, payroll, maintaining employee files and departmental records/logs, prepare the room attendants assignments. 4. To be Responsible for Lost & Found. 5. To evaluate the staffing requirements and prepare work schedules weekly by ensuring that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands. Communicate anticipated business demands daily. 6. To ensure that standards are maintained focus attention on details at a superior level on a daily basis ascertain a high degree of service (to receive zero complaints about your department) 7. To assist and compile reports of Inventories of Equipments and Linen, ensure Costs are controlled and ensure all supplies are ordered with accurate usage factors and are received in a timely manner. 8. To ensure payroll is documented and submitted accurately and promptly. 9. To ensure productivity forecasts are accurately and promptly. 10. Co-ordinate with outsources company e.g. Pest control, Laundry service and other sources. 11. Review the housekeeping points on the guest feedbacks online survey, take action on guest complain and share with staff members.
movenpick hotel and apartment bur dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingOctober 2016 - March 2018
Guest Service Agent
Movenpick Hotel and Apartment - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHousekeepingDecember 2012 - September 2016
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Radisson blue grt Chennai - Chennai, IndiaHousekeepingApril 2011 - September 2012
Bachelor in Hotel management
Heritage institute of Hotel management and tourism ,Agra,India - Agra, IndiaOctober 2008 - October 2011
- ● Able to work under pressure
- Good team worker
- interpersonal and communication skills
- leadership and Personal Effectiveness.
- Serving the Customer