Join Hosco and view Albina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a courteous, polite and well spoken hotel specialist who is highly efficient and has excellent organisational skills. Possessing a good team spirit, deadline orientated and having a passion for providing the highest standards of hospitality and service to guests. Helpful and approachable but also commercially minded and having the ability to promote hotel facilities and maximise sales opportunities at all times. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly and effectively and also find suitable solutions to meet the needs of guests. Keen to find a suitable position within an ambitious hotel where I will be able to continue to increase my work experience & develop my abilities.
Guest Experience Supervisor
D Maris Bay - Marmaris, TurkeyGuest RelationsApril 2018 - Now · 8 months
- Arranging training for staff; - Arranging daily, monthly and early reports; - Attending managers meeting during manager absense; - Control on daily operation follow up; - Handling helicopter transfers (reservation, payment follow up); - Missing payment follow up; - Handling Guest Experience Manager's requirements; - Dealing with guest's issues and complaints; - Responsible for mail correspondences; - Resposibble for Concierge Service
Executive Club Lounge Officer
D Maris Bay - Marmaris, TurkeyFront Office receptionJune 2016 - November 2016 · 6 months
- Welcoming guests to the hotel in a polite, friendly and helpful manner. -Dealing with late arrivals and assisting with early check-outs. - Check out departing guests using the hotel’s accounting system. - Taking payment from guests in the form of cash or credit cards. - Answering telephone inquiries promptly & professionally & transferring calls on. - Being a point of contact for guests should they have any queries. - Arranging for brief tours of the hotels rooms and facilities. - Operating switchboard and directing calls appropriately. - Dealing with and resolving customer complaints. - Checking function sheets. - Managing group bookings for conferencing, the restaurant and accommodation. - Keeping up to date on all hotel products, services, pricing & promotional offers. - Completing the night auditing procedures with accuracy - Provide information and literature about the hotel in person and via telephone.
Guest Service Agent
D Maris Bay - Marmaris, TurkeyFront Office receptionApril 2016 - June 2016 · 3 months
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences - Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating - Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones - Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires - Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints - Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests - Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery - Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered - Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures
Guest Service Agent & Night Auditor Reliever
Radisson Blu Residence Dubai Marina - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2014 - November 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
- Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to Hotel standards - Engage each guest as an unique individual and listen attentively to their requests - Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily - Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner - Make reservations over the phone and in person - Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests - Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift - Anticipate and address guest’s service needs - Listen to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner - Promote safe working environment - Learn and adhere to all fire and emergency procedures, including procedures for handling of the fire panel, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary - Practice safe working habits, including bending and lifting appropriately to avoid injury, reporting hazards, appropriate use of cleani
Lykia World - Antalya, TurkeyFront Office receptionMay 2014 - October 2014 · 6 months
Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests • Operated the switchboard and PBX • Answered telephonic and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolved any issues • Processed guests’ check ins and outs • Prepared and completed room and restaurant bills • Assisted guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box • Liaised with other departments of hotel • Handled payments through cash, cheks and credit cards
Guest Service Agent
Radisson Blu Tashkent - Tashkent, UzbekistanFront Office receptionApril 2013 - November 2013 · 8 months
Welcoming guests as they arrive. Allocating rooms to guests. Giving guests their keys. Getting a porter to take their luggage, or in smaller hotels doing this themselves. Taking and passing on messages. Passing on guests' requests, eg to housekeeping, the restaurant, maintenance, management or the leisure centre. Handling foreign exchange. Putting together the guest's bill. Taking payments in cash, and by cheque, credit or debit card. Helping guests with any special requests - such as storing valuables in the hotel safe or luggage area, ordering taxis or booking theatre tickets.
Edem Travel - Tashkent, UzbekistanAdministration & GeneralNovember 2012 - November 2013 · 1 year and 1 month
- welcoming groups at their starting point and announcing details of travel arrangements and stop-over points; - checking tickets and other relevant documents, seat allocations and any special requirements; - helping with passport and immigration issues; - assisting check-in and settle into their accommodation; - communicating a range of information on itineraries, destinations and culture; - informing passengers of arrival and departure times at each destination on the itinerary and ensuring that all members of the group are back on the coach before departing from each stop; - developing a specialist area of knowledge; - using professional knowledge to answer questions to fulfil their expectations of the tour; - making sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that accommodation, meals and service are satisfactory; - organising entry to attractions and transport, such as car hire; - ensuring that the tour is running smoothly for individual members of the group; - responding to questions and off
Freelancer - Tashkent, UzbekistanTourismAugust 2011 - November 2013 · 2 years and 4 months
undertaking pre-holiday research making arrangements for catering, accommodation, transport and excursions inspecting hotel safety and cleanliness offering sightseeing advice organising and leading excursions problem solving translating and interpreting preparing reports.
Tashkent State University of Economics - Tashkent, UzbekistanSeptember 2007 - July 2011
Graduated from Faculty of Tourism.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
TurkishNative or fluent100%
- F&B micros
- Fidelio PMS
- Microsoft Office
- Night audit
- Opera PMS
- Upselling skills