Join Hosco and view Alejandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hotel Manager with 7 years of experience in the hospitality industry and deep understanding of Costumer service. Knowledge and management of hotel media. Highly self-motivated leader in a team work with excellent communication skills in 2 languages and diverse multicultural background.
I have experience in some areas in the hotel, which help me to develop my skills and have more knowledges about this industry. I developed my capacity to staff control, in different areas. The leadership when I was general manager in the Canoa Beach Hotel (Ecuador). My prior work experience has given me a strong sense of customer service and help me to develop some skills like: self-confidence, tolerance, communication, honesty, commitment and specially and one of the most important skill for me, is team work. I think team work is very important in the Hospitality Industry. I feel my strongest abilities are:
Be a good leader; I know how to handle a team work
Always ensuring the highest standards of customer services
Being warmly with the guest, that them feel secured
Front Office Receptionist
Záya Nurai Island Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Ample knowledge of Opera’ system, leading in a faster and friendly check-in and check-out • Promote a great and friendly professional relationship between the different departments, resulting in provide quality service, exceeding the expectations of the guest • Provided exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a professional, efficient, courteous and friendly manner, whilst performing all front desk related functions. • Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy guests’ pressing needs • Be the brand ambassador of the resort by treating the guest in a professional- friendly way that he/she feels as at home • Taking care always of the parameters and adequate functions of the service that we are providing to the guest • Knowledge about reservation department: • Booking by travel agency • Direct booking • Management of the prices for online operator • Control of Availability/ stop sale update • Revenue Management
The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJanuary 2017 - February 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy • Be the brand ambassador of the hotel chain by providing exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner, whilst performing all front desk related functions. • Advised Front Office Manager and Supervisor how to motivate employees to provide a high and quality customer service • Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy guests’ pressing needs • Adequate management of the Opera’ system, leading in a faster and friendly check-in and check-out
Restaurant Canton - Rüschlikon, SwitzerlandF&B otherOctober 2016 - February 2017 · 5 months
Sales and Customer service
Recordmotors Volkswagen - Quito, EcuadorSales & MarketingJuly 2015 - January 2016 · 7 months
Knowledges of up-selling techniques to rich company goal. Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email High sense of responsibility and excellent customer service, goal orientation Develop ability to priorities workload; work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
Canoa Beach Hotel - Canoa, EcuadorAdministration & GeneralJuly 2014 - March 2015 · 9 months
• Strong leadership, communication skills and motivation in the moment of control staff • Control of advertising, hotel promotions and web page management. • High sense of responsibility and excellent customer service, goal orientation • Suitable structuring of staff schedule leading in motivated and satisfied employee
Work and travel
Drury Inn and Suites - Alabama Shores, AL, United StatesHousekeepingMay 2013 - August 2013 · 4 months
Ambato Hotel - Ambato, EcuadorFront Office receptionJune 2012 - August 2012 · 3 months
Ambato hotel - Ambato, EcuadorEventsMay 2012 - August 2012 · 4 months
• Secure food and beverages item are presented and served correctly • Setting –up and breaking-down the functions, fomenting team work.
HTMi, Hotel and Tourism Management Institute - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJanuary 2016 - June 2017
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Ecudor - Quito, EcuadorJuly 2011 - December 2014
Og Mandino - Quito, EcuadorJuly 2008 - February 2011
Marketing and sells
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Team Leadership responsible Great Organizer be punctual enterprising good presentation good work individual and in team Communication Microsoft Office Management Sales Leadership Customer Service Research Training