Join Hosco and view Alena's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Guest Relation Officer
Swandor - Cam Ranh, VietnamGuest RelationsJanuary 2018 - Now · 12 months
• Meet and greet all guests upon arrival and departure. • Maintain regular contacts with the guests and collect feedbacks. • Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered, sale extra services and make reservations. • Ensure that all compliments and services are provided to VIP guests according to Hotel Concept. • Take necessary actions in case of accidents, emergency and another extraordinary situations. • Answer incoming customer calls and take appropriate action for each call. • Follow Top Hotels, Trip Advisor, VK and other Social Media comments about hotel and reply to every question and comment. • Prepare Monthly Reports.
Guest Relation Officer
KRESTOVAYA PAD HOTEL - Irkutsk, RussiaGuest RelationsApril 2017 - October 2017 · 7 months
• Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels. • Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems. • Make and confirm reservations. • Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops. • Perform book keeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits. • Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers. • Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests. • Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary. • Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process. • Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment. • Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies.
UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES - Dalian, ChinaMarch 2016 - July 2016
NORTH-EASTERN PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY - Changchun, ChinaMarch 2015 - July 2015
Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign regional studies: Regions of Eurasia
IRKUTSK STATE UNIVERSITY - Irkutsk, RussiaSeptember 2013 - July 2017
THOMAS MANN GYMNASIUM - Oschatz, GermanyMarch 2012 - July 2012
RussianNative or fluent100%
- • Ability to conduct business in 3 languages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Programs(Sedna,Sedna POS,Sedna 360,1C,Word,Excel)