Join Hosco and view Alessandro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a very energetic and outgoing person who can work well on my own or within a team. I am self- motivated and a keen learner and like to motivate others around me with my infectious personality. In my spare time; I like to travel, socialise with friends, watch movies, read books, listen to good music, snowboard and dive.
Alua Hotels & Resorts - Ibiza, SpainRecreation & LeisureJune 2018 - October 2018 · 5 months
In my last and longest working experience I have been in charge to create a daily activities program and night shows program which I was hosting talking in the microphone or performing live on stage. My job was also to make sure that my team was providing the best service to the Hotel clients to give them an unforgettable holiday experience.
High Spirits Leisure Group - Bowness-on-Windermere, United KingdomF&B serviceFebruary 2018 - March 2018 · 2 months
During the winter 2018 I decided to try the opportunity to be a Bar & Restaurant Manager before to go back to my actual job in Hotel Entertainment and I'm glad to say that I realised thanks to that experience that I can be a responsible not just in my job but also different ones.
Zafiro Hotels & Resorts - Palma, SpainRecreation & LeisureMarch 2017 - November 2017 · 10 months
In the summer (2017) I had a very important assignment where I have been a key player in the divide between Viva Hotels and Zafiro Hotels.
Viva Hotels & Resorts - Palma, SpainRecreation & LeisureJuly 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 5 months
After a few years at Iberostar I took the opportunity to work with Viva Hotels & Resorts to get an even wider perspective of the Hotel Entertainment business. My responsibilities have included developing the chief/manager entertainment role, plan, follow up and evaluate the shows within the hotel, manage new entertainment recruits and in cooperation with external stakeholders develop the process of the entertainment function. My goal is always to, with my team, produce entertainment and make sure they reach the intended target groups through the right forums.
Animo Relax Restaurant - Romanshorn, SwitzerlandF&B serviceNovember 2014 - March 2015 · 5 months
During the winter season, you will not find me slacking. Instead I broadened my horizons and took a job as a waiter and bartender to further develop my German and keep making contacts throughout the tourism world. My daily tasks included serving tables, taking orders, prepare soft drinks, coffees, alcoholic beverages, hep the customers to pay and clean up.
Grupo Iberostar - Rethimno, GreeceRecreation & LeisureApril 2014 - November 2014 · 8 months
This year I moved to Crete working in a 4* Hotel.
Grupo Iberostar - Kos, GreeceRecreation & LeisureMarch 2013 - November 2013 · 10 months
After the season in Ibiza I came back in Iberostar working in a 5* Hotel in Kos.
Smile Productions - Ibiza, SpainRecreation & LeisureMarch 2012 - November 2012 · 9 months
During this season I've been working for an entertainment agency that made me be the responsible of three Hotels all the same time, was challenging but a great experience.
Grupo Iberostar - MontenegroRecreation & LeisureMarch 2011 - October 2011 · 9 months
This was my first year in Iberostar and even if I was offered the position as manager I refused it to get the chance to learn the standard of the company being an assistant manager.
Marevero - Belek, TurkeyRecreation & LeisureApril 2010 - October 2010 · 7 months
This year I was working for an Italian Entertainment Agency in an Iberostar Hotel, collaborating with their Manager on the creation and execution of the whole entertainment program.
Enjoy RSH Entertainment - Sharm El-Sheikh, EgyptRecreation & LeisureJune 2009 - November 2009 · 6 months
This year I was working as assistant manager in my first experience in an international hotel.
I Viaggi del Ventaglio - Maceió, BrazilRecreation & LeisureMay 2008 - November 2008 · 7 months
It didn’t take more than two seasons until I became an assistant entertainment manager and my duties now included to take over the responsibilities of the entertainment manager when he had his day off or needed assistance in more administrative and/or managing tasks.
I Grandi Viaggi - Sicily, ItalyRecreation & LeisureMay 2007 - October 2007 · 6 months
I began my career within Animation and Entertainment while I still was a youngster. I have always had a special place in my heart for sports as I used to play semi professional Rugby and practiced many different other sports and therefore I can instruct in the following; archery, tennis, volleyball, football, mini golf, darts, rifle shooting and many more.
Scuola Media Nazario Sauro - Imperia, ItalySeptember 1997 - June 2000
High school diploma.
SpanishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Apply foreign languages in hospitality
- Assist clients with special needs
- Build business relationships
- Carry out calculations in hospitality
- Clear the bar at closing time
- Company policies
- Compile drinks menu
- Compile drinks price lists
- Comply with food safety and hygiene
- Coordinate events
- Coordinate redecoration of hospitality estab.
- corporate social responsibility
- Dealing with complaints
- Deal with unforeseen incidents in hospitality
- Demonstrate intercultural competences in hospitali
- Develop entertainment programmes
- Display spirits
- Disseminate internal communications
- Disseminate messages to people
- Distribute local information materials
- Draft corporate emails
- Drinks service operations
- Enforce alcohol drinking laws
- Ensure cross-department cooperation
- Ensure equipment availability
- Ensure equipment maintenance
- Ensure safety in hospitality establishment
- Entertain guests interactively
- Entertainment industry
- Establish daily priorities
- Evaluate entertainment programme
- Evaluate events
- Evaluate project plans
- Event host
- Event organisation
- Execute opening and closing procedures
- Experience in 5* hotels
- Fix meetings
- Focus on service
- Follow company standards
- Food Service Operations
- Good organisation
- Guests relations
- Handle bar equipment
- Handle customer complaints
- Handle financial transactions
- Handle glassware
- Handling complaints
- Handover the service area
- Highly organised
- Highly professional
- Hotel Entertainment
- Hotel reception
- Identify customer's needs
- Identify legal requirements
- Identify service requirements
- Implement marketing strategies
- Implement sales strategies
- Inform customers of activity changes
- Keep up to date on local events
- Laws regulating serving alcoholic drinks
- Lead a team in hospitality service
- Liaise with board members
- Liaise with managers
- Love speaking to guests
- Maintain bar cleanliness
- Maintain customer service
- Maintain equipment for non-alcoholic drinks
- Maintain internal communication systems
- Manage different departments in a hospitality est.
- Manage health and safety standards
- Manage hospitality revenue
- Manage logistics
- Manage personnel agenda
- Manage project information
- Manage restaurant service
- Manage several projects
- manage staff
- Manage supplies
- Meet commitments in hospitality
- Microphone Skills
- Perform business research
- Perform resource planning
- Perform risk analysis
- Plan health and safety procedures
- Prepare garnish for drinks
- Prepare hot drinks
- Prepare the restaurant for service
- Present drinks menu
- Process commissioned instructions
- process payments
- Procure hospitality products
- Project management
- Provide cost benefit analysis reports
- Provide tourism related information
- Public Relations
- Reception Duties
- Recreation activities
- Serve beers
- Serve beverages
- Setup the bar area
- show host
- stage skills
- Stock the bar
- Supervise daily information operations
- Supervise entertainment activities for guests
- Support managers
- Take food and beverage orders from customers
- Take payments for bills
- Teaching skills
- Training skills
- Upsell products
- Use different communication channels
- Use office systems
- Welcome restaurant guests
- Well organised
- Work in a hospitality team
- Write work-related reports