Join Hosco and view Alessandro's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am passionate, proud and dedicated person who loves working in Hospitality Industry. My career aim is to work in a place where I can deliver the best of my skills, and to move in the Middle-East in future.
Front Office Shift Leader / Duty Manager
ME London - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionJune 2018 - Now · 8 months
Front Desk Supervisor
The Dorchester - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionApril 2017 - April 2018 · 1 year and 1 month
• Support the Receptionists in their daily work. • Train Reception Staff on new policies and procedures and as well our new starters. • Carry out regular spot checks to make sure all our standards are followed. • Escort guests to their rooms on checking in, explain and endeavour to sell the hotel's food and beverage facilities. Explain all the facilities in the room, e.g. heating, television etc. • Attend to guests ́ complaints, enquiries and request, refer problems to the Duty Manager where necessary. • Enter all arrivals ́ check in details accurately in the computer and modifies any information correctly with particular care towards spelling and room rates. • Supporting and motivating the Team in order to achieve our Monthly Targets (Guest satisfaction, Upsell and problem resolution).
Assistant Night Manager
The LaLit London - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionDecember 2016 - April 2017 · 5 months
• Fully conversant with the Hotel Emergency and Evacuation procedures, ensuring all night reception team are competently trained in such procedures and to conduct regular emergency procedure checks. • To oversee all operating departments during the night • Support the Night Receptionists in their nightly work. • Train Night Receptionist Staff on new policies and procedures. • Deal with guests’ complaints and ensure prompt satisfaction of the guest. • Carry out regular rounds and check all areas of the hotel, • Support the Night Manager in tasks such as job interviews, appointment, employee training, assessment of performance. • Document all significant events during the night in the logbook which is passed on to the Night Manager
Front Office Agent
The Berkeley - London, United KingdomFront Office receptionDecember 2014 - November 2016 · 1 year and 12 months
• Escort guests to their rooms on checking in, explain and endeavour to sell the hotel's food and beverage facilities. Explain all the facilities in the room, e.g. heating, television etc.; • Enter all arrivals´ check in details accurately in the computer and modifies any information correctly with particular care towards spelling and room rates; • Assist making reservations when the Reservations office is unable to do so; • Attend to guests´ complaints, enquiries and request, refer problems to the Front Office Team Leader where necessary.
Professional Hotel Receptionist
Reception Academy - London, United KingdomNovember 2011 - December 2011
Diploma of Tourism and Economy
A La Marmora + Einaudi - Sassari, ItalyJune 2005 - June 2009
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- First Aid
- Miscrosoft excel
- Ms word
- Use opera