Join Hosco and view Alessia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic team player seeking a customer service position. Highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs with goal of attaining the highest customer satisfaction.
• Punctual and Dependable • Willing to work flexible hours • Upbeat, outgoing and positive
Customer Service Representative
Laser Bounce - Queens, New York, NY, United StatesCustomer ServiceFebruary 2018 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
Customer Service Representative February 2017 - Present ● Responsible Use of technology system called Embed to redeem customer prizes ● Keep line moving so that customers are not waiting long ● Strong Multitasking and organizational abilities ● Assist in maintaining order to avoid customer congestion in the party hall area.
Johnny Rockets - Queens, New York, NY, United StatesCustomer ServiceMay 2017 - August 2017 · 4 months
● Was responsible greeting new customers at the restaurant entrance door. ● Made sure to present the guests with clean menus in a friendly, exciting manner and announce lunch specials and or/deals for the day. ● Make sure the guests are happy and inform the server of the guests special diets.
Tuscarora Inn - Mount Bethel, PA, United StatesCustomer ServiceAugust 2015 - August 2017 · 2 years and 1 month
• Responsible for taking care of all the guests' needs assisting them to attain the highest satisfaction in order to secure future visits from these patrons. • Performed all phases of the catering industry: cleaning and setting up the dining rooms, banquet service and sit down service for three meals per day. • Respectfully interacted with customers, responding to their wants and needs immediately. • Worked in the Snack Shop serving snacks, ice cream shakes and drinks. Busser • Cleared dishes after guests departed and took tableware to washing station. • Sanitized each table area to prepare for next guests. • Monitored guests’ area and responded to requests or cleaning needs promptly. Housekeeping Assistant ● Turnover Weekends: Made sure the hotel rooms were cleaned by putting new bedding , cleaned the bathrooms and vacuum the floors by working in a team of four people to make sure that they met up to the supervisor’s expectations.
New York City College of TechnologyAugust 2019 - Now
Stella and Charles Guttman Community CollegeAugust 2017 - June 2019
Queens Metropolitan High SchoolSeptember 2013 - June 2017
- Customer Service Skils