Join Hosco and view Alexandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a person I would describe myself as an independent, sociable, open minded and highly motivated young girl, who is able to work under pressure, easily adapts to changing conditions and performs best in a team. I am always eager to learn something new and trying to be up to date concerning new trends in the economy.
Max & Moritz - Regau, AustriaF&B serviceJanuary 2018 - Now · 11 months
- in charge of daily operation duties - scheduling employees - preparing and serving drinks
Receptionist & Server
Hotel Bar Limone - Limone Sul Garda, ItalyAdministration & GeneralMay 2017 - August 2017 · 4 months
- providing efficient and reliable customer service - check in & check out - preparing drinks and cocktails - serving drinks and food
JETLAG Bar-Club - Regau, AustriaF&B serviceOctober 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 3 months
- providing efficient and reliable customer service - preparing drinks and cocktails
Horstmann Hotels - Limone Sul Garda, ItalyFront Office receptionMay 2016 - October 2016 · 6 months
- responsible for check-in and check-out - guest relations management - in charge of the organization of the transfer of the customers from the ariport to the hotel - assistant to the manager
Rent Boat Center di Fulvio Segala - Limone Sul Garda, ItalyTourismMay 2015 - October 2015 · 6 months
- responsible for customer service and sales
Hotel Bergzeit - Flachau, AustriaFront Office receptionJanuary 2015 - May 2015 · 5 months
- responsible for check-in and check-out - guest relation management - invoice statement
Rent Boat Center di Fulvio Segala - Limone Sul Garda, ItalyTourismJuly 2014 - October 2014 · 4 months
- in charge of customer service and sales
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2017 - December 2017
In order to improve my language skills and broaden my horizon I decided to take the opportunity to spend one semester as an exchange student at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain.
Bachelor of Arts in Business
Fachhochschule Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Salzburg, AustriaOctober 2015 - June 2018
An interdisciplinary major developing a broad perspective in strategic and operations management, accounting, marketing and hospitality management. Through internships the program provides hands on experience.
GermanNative or fluent100%
- BMD bookkeeping software
- Experience of PMS systems
- IBM SPSS
- Internet & Email
- MS Office