Join Hosco and view Alexandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a hospitality management student, currently completing my third and final year at the International Hotel School in Johannesburg South Africa. I am looking for new opportunities to start my career and grow within the hospitality industry. I am hard working, great listen and communicator, always up to a good challenge and am passionate about people.
The Colosseum Hotel - Cape Town, South AfricaRooms divisionOctober 2016 - December 2016
• Room attendant – maintained hotel standards of cleaning a room. • Laundry room – in-house services: washing and ironing of restaurant linen, washing and ironing of staff uniform, inventory of bedding being sent out to external laundry services. • Supervisor – monitoring all room attendants, inspecting all the rooms that have been serviced and making sure it is up to the hotel standard. • Working on Opera: prepare for room allocation, checking the different room statuses and preparing for turndown service.
Student/ Integrated learning
Sunnyside Park Hotel - Johannesburg, South AfricaFront Office receptionApril 2016 - July 2016
• Performed switchboard operation duties. • General administration in reservations. • Took reservations for accommodation using Opera. • Front Office receptionist: checked guests in and out on Opera. • Conference Coordinator in the banqueting department, using the Sales and Marketing tool on Opera to schedule a function.
The International Hotel School - Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, South AfricaFebruary 2015 - December 2017
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- COMPUTER LITERATE
- Customer service oriented
- Opera PMS