Join Hosco and view Alicia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As a graduate student of the Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), I have acquired a significant expertise in the luxury hospitality business and feel more than ready to put these skills into practice. The diversity of the classes and the workload when working on three majors project while studying for my final exams have allowed me to considerably strengthen my ability to handle multiple tasks
Eurosic - Paris, FranceFinance/AccountingFebruary 2017 - August 2017 · 7 months
- Active witness of the acquisition process of Eurosic on Foncière de Paris - Analysis and setting up of the suppliers withholding taxes - Expenditure registration and bank reconciliation for the treasury management - Responsible for the complete English translation and update for the official website - Asset Valuations
Food and Beverage Intern
Hotel Pullman London St Pancras - London, United KingdomF&B serviceFebruary 2014 - August 2014 · 7 months
Banquet, Bar and Restaurant, Room Service
Korian - Fréjus, FranceF&B serviceJune 2012 - August 2012 · 3 months
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
École hôtelière de Lausanne - Lausanne, SwitzerlandSeptember 2013 - August 2018
- Year 4: Integration and final degree project Corporate Finance, Real Estate Finance, Corporate Strategy, Asset Management, Wine Economics & Finance, Food Service, New Frontiers in Revenue Management. - Year 3: Skills enhancement and management internship Revenue Management, Talent Management, Managerial Accounting, International Marketing, Customer Information & Distribution. - Year 2: Fundamentals of management Financial Analysis, Micro/Macro Economy, Cost Control, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics. - Preparatory year: immersion in the world of hospitality and operational internship.
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Business Strategy
- F&B Marketing
- Group projects
- Hospitality Industry
Student Business Project Consultants - IDeolys France
Development of a revenue model and of a deployment kit for the commercial catering.