Join Hosco and view Alina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Creative, enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented event manager with experience in planning and executing meetings, business conferences and events. Expert in negotiations with clients, sponsors and partners.
EventsKH - Kharkiv, UkraineEventsApril 2015 - July 2018 · 3 years and 4 months
- Managing trade shows, conferences, business meetings, sporting events, and banquets ranging from 100 to 1200 attendees - Coordinates with various vendors to ensure minimum costs for maximum profitability - Managed and developed a strategic plan of action to en-sure that the cost of the event remains under the pre-determined budget. - Searched and negotiated suitable venues or locations as per the requirement and budgetary constraints of client. - Negotiated prices and terms with accredited vendors in-cluding giveaways and other contributions for the event. - Worked on determining a suitable layout and theme for the event as per client’s specifications. - Communicated with professionals, including venue man-agement, stand designers, caterers, contractors and equipment rentals to ensure efficient running of an event. - Trained new and existing staff prior to the event so that all operations and duties were executed smoothly and as per clients’ guidelines. - Evaluated the level of effectiveness of the event.
Corporate Events Manager Assistant
Brillion C - Kharkiv, UkraineEventsApril 2012 - December 2015 · 3 years and 9 months
- Organized big company events such as staff training, seminars, conferences, and business meetings. - Positioned company as a brand leader by means of booth set - up, visual merchandising and graphic displays - Responsible for all show related logistics including event set up, break down and on - site activation - Prepared all event documentation and coordinated with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure high level of service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phase - Worked closely with all departments to ensure all events run smoothly.
Brillion - Kharkiv, UkraineCustomer ServiceOctober 2009 - August 2012 · 2 years and 11 months
- Increased sales by 20% using Cross-Sell in the first 2 months - Participated in negotiations and preparation of documents for the tender. - Reported results to upper management on a weekly, monthly basis. - Conducted an analysis of competitors, and released the best offer on the market.
Boutique Sales Manager
Sinequanone boutique - Kharkiv, UkraineCustomer ServiceOctober 2007 - August 2009 · 1 year and 11 months
- Retail operations, opening and closing of store, handling cash deposits. - Payroll management, scheduling. - Manage an 8 persons team and sales effectively. - Increased sales on 30% per year - Increased the number of regular customers on 60%
Sinequanone boutique - Kharkiv, UkraineCustomer ServiceSeptember 2004 - September 2007 · 3 years and 1 month
- Advising clients and assisting in the purchase - The use of sales techniques increased the personal plan about 120% every month. - Twice was the best seller of the year.
Dorogavzavtra - Kharkiv, UkraineAugust 2018 - October 2018
Molotok school - Kharkiv, UkraineFebruary 2018 - February 2018
Modern Academy for the Humanitie - Rossiya, RussiaSeptember 2005 - June 2010
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Big events
- brainstorming skill
- business events
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Hosting events
- Market strategy
- New business development
- Organizing events
- Solving problems
- Strategic event planning
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very creative