Join Hosco and view Alina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Adaptable, ambitious, motivated, outgoing personality and customer-oriented
Proficient User of MS Office, Opera, Micros POS system
5-star hotel experience
Front Desk Agent
Hilton Worldwide - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMay 2018 - Now · 7 months
Key Responsibilities Warm welcome and check in guests in an efficient and friendly manner. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately. Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner (both in person and by phone) Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests. Well focused on results as an upselling and enrollments to exceed the target. Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with Hilton policy.
Front Desk Agent
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherNovember 2017 - April 2018 · 6 months
JW Marriott Marquis (tallest hotel in the world), Dubai Front desk agent: - work in a largest world wild company all over the world; - 1608 rooms, different categories (from standard up to penthouse); - very busy operation; - well-organized and professional team. - trainings are on a regular basis such as online as in a team; - work with 77 different nationalities and more than 1500 employees; - be part of very well performed and strong team. Key Responsibilities • Assist the Front Office Team in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day-to-day operations of the Front Desk. • Perform Standard time of check in and checkout individual, groups. • Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the hotel, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction. Ex. Leading with yes attitude, engaging with guest and providing personalize service. • Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner. • Approves and sign for allowances, rebates etc., as required by Finance Office. • Reviewing guest special requests and ensures they are met or exceeded. • Working with all Hotel Departments to ensure we meet or exceed guest expectations and all guest’s bills are accurate and up to date at the time of departure. • Ensure department adherence to company policies, procedures and standards. • Coordinate hotel emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans. • Prepare reports, handle special projects and assignments as required. • Contributes to efficient up selling programs (TSA) and loyalty program. • Cooperation and respect towards all associates of 77 multicultural multilingual people.
Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention & SPA - Manama, BahrainGuest RelationsOctober 2016 - October 2017 · 1 year and 1 month
• Welcoming guests to the hotel in a polite, friendly and helpful manner. • Assisting VIP guests with check-ins / check-outs in Executive Lounge. • Promoting the facilities and services offered by the Hotel. • Advising and assisting guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements. • Providing feedback from the guests to Front Office Manager • Preparing different type of reports, complimentary slips, allowances, welcome cards for VIP. • Checking rooms for VIP arrivals and making sure that all requested special arrangements are in place. • Assisting in any other duties as and when required by Guest Service Manager/Front Office Manager.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts – Westin and Le Méridien City Center - Manama, BahrainHostessOctober 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
• Greet, assist and guide guests. • Present the menu and inform the guests about new promotions and items. • Assist in other outlets in the Hotel. • Serve snacks and juices for guests and provide all the information needed to make their stay nice and comfortable. • Check for any shortages to ensure customer satisfaction and take corrective actions when it’s required. • Ensure place settings are appropriate and suitable for each guest condition. • Report accidents, injuries and any unsafe work conditions to manager.
Intercontinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel (IHG) - Moscow, RussiaFront Office receptionJanuary 2014 - June 2014 · 6 months
• Have a good understanding for the customer’s request. • Handle requests for information and inquiries in mails and messages in an efficient and courteous manner. • Answer inquiries from guests for hotel services, restaurants, transportation, and entertainment. • Logs all alerts in Opera system as well as guest’s preferences and messages to ensure enjoyable stay for in-house guests. • Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with fellow employees.
Intercontinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel (IHG) - Moscow, RussiaAdministration & GeneralJanuary 2014 - October 2015 · 1 year and 10 months
• Support Department Director with clerical support. • Coordinate with design consultants, engineer’s project representatives, statutory and authority agencies to set up design deliverables requirements for submission. • Coordinate with document controller on design deliverables transaction to ensure smooth flows. • Coordinate and respond to phone requests from phone operator and general work requests, direct and dispatch work assignments to engineering craft workers via phone or system. • Maintain work order request board and return completed work orders to respective departments. • Assist procurement team with technical inputs to facilitate award of procurement and subcontract packages. • Type monthly engineering reports and file them. • Provide administrative support for division manager and discipline department heads. • Lead and direct routine Engineering Division activities.
Internship in Front Office department
LOTTE Hotels & Resorts - Moscow, RussiaFront Office receptionSeptember 2013 - January 2014 · 5 months
• Checking guests in and out, ensuring that proper payment methods are applied to each guest portfolio. Assist guests with services in various areas in the hotel (reception, executive floor, communication center or concierge). • Have full knowledge of all VIPs arrivals. Works closely with Guest Relations and Front Office.
Gural Premier Tekirova - Kemer, TurkeyCommunicationMay 2013 - August 2013 · 4 months
• Organize programs for children in kids club, on the beach or by the pool, etc. • Responsible for evening animation for children (Mini-disco, carnival, children shows)
Moscow State Institute of Tourism Industry - Moscow, RussiaSeptember 2010 - August 2015
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
- 5 star hotel experience
- Customer oriented
- Micros POS system
- Opera PMS
- Proficient User of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Work with customer complaints