Join Hosco and view Aljean's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced more than 4 years in Accounting/Finance, handling Account Receivable and Payable, Petty Cash, Cash Flow and Auditing.
Almost 5 years as Cashier with POS/Micros Software operation.
Performed an Administrative works.
Being proficient in Microsoft Office like Word, Excel and other application.
Having a knowledge of Opera System, Micros/POS and Scala.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Flexible in working hours/ shifting and environment.
Able to take on other responsibility given.
Quick learner, keen to learn and improve skills.
Account Officer - Income Audit
One&Only The Palm Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingAugust 2016 - September 2018 · 2 years and 2 months
• Supervising Auditor and Outlet Cashiers. • Review revenue report on daily basis and distributed to management on timely manner. • Coordinate to all Head department to address their concern and reports needed. • Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, F&B revenue, SPA and others. • Audit rebates, paid outs, telephone calls, transfers, miscellaneous charges, F&B voids and staff charges to the PMS and ensure that each account is properly authorized and has relevant explanations. • Monitor PM Account to ensure correct posting of payment and charges as per the BEO. • Reconcile Credit Card transaction to ensure balance in Opera (PMS) posting against the merchant statement against the bank statement. • Allocate and post payments to the PMS for advance deposit to the corresponding Room and PM Account. • Updating Articles, Exchange rates and Room rates and creating rate codes, transaction codes and other configuration in Opera (PMS). • Audit cash and banking reports from the General Cashier and post to General Ledger. • Prepare Pro-forma for advance payment and Sales Invoice with the corresponding back-ups for AR billing. • Performs micros user audit and spot check of cash float. • Audit sales and other promotional offers based on the contracted rate. • Monitor sale of Gift Certificate to ensure it was accounted properly. • Reconcile Supplier Invoices (Hotel has a revenue with their service) before it was submitted to payables. • Post and update General Ledger (Revenue) on daily basis. • Prepare Tips reconciliation/ Babysitting/ Fitness Incentive/ Spa Tips & Commission. • Preparing month-end deadlines and schedules (Journal Entries, accrual, balance sheet, revenue justification and reporting). • Prepare sales tax and tourism fees. Submit Government reports on time. • Uploading Guest Arrival and Hotel revenue to DHSS website as per government required. • Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned.
Cashier/ Front Line Staff
Texas Chicken, First Food Service LLC - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceApril 2014 - April 2016 · 2 years and 1 month
• Order-taker and cashiering using Point-of-Sale system. • Assisted Manager-on-Duty for the store operation • In-charge in inventory by weekly and monthly.
Ecosystems Enterprise, Inc. - Makati, PhilippinesFinance/AccountingMarch 2012 - April 2014 · 2 years and 2 months
• Responsible for Accounts Payable and Receivable. • In-charged for Bank Reconciliation, Daily Cash Flow and Petty Cash. • Purchased of Goods and other office supplies. • In-charged for the Shipment of goods twice a month. • Checked Inventory of Items through Stock Card and spreadsheet.
Paras Beach Resort and Restaurant - Mambajao, PhilippinesFinance/AccountingSeptember 2009 - August 2011 · 1 year and 12 months
• Handled all payment transaction of the Front Office and F&B. • In-charge of Account Receivable and City Ledger. • Posted Room, F&B charges and other miscellaneous charges to guest accounts. • Run end of day process in all Management Software. • Prepared the Guest Bill Statement and answered some inquiries regarding of their bill. • Reconciled Credit Card Transactions. Summarized and balanced cash, check and other payment at the end of the shift.
Bachelor in Computer Engineering
Mindanao University of Science and Technology - Northern Mindanao, PhilippinesJune 2001 - March 2006
- Ability to work well under pressure
- • Able to take on other responsibility given.
- • Being proficient in Microsoft Office like Excel
- • Flexible in working hours/ shifting
- • Having a knowledge of Opera System, Micros/POS
- Quick learner, keen to learn and improve skills