Join Hosco and view Allen's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Ambitious professional with strong track record of bringing performance with accurate time management. Able to plan and implement coherent strategies with specialties like planning skills, Problem solving skills, communication skills, team management skills. Self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast paced environment, communicate effectively at all levels, grasp and adopt new procedures quickly and adapt readily to the demands of the job.
Front Desk Agent
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation PJSC - United Arab EmiratesOtherDecember 2017 - Now
● Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all Guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure ● Ensure Guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed ● Conduct in Room & Hotel familiarization and assist Guest in Hotel activity enquiries / requests ● Maintain an up to date knowledge of Hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to Guest queries ● Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels ● Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures ● Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems ● Maintain the privacy of all Guests by ensuring that no details of the Guests are disclosed ● Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Hotel's policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the Hotel facilities and happenings
Park Rotana - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingFebruary 2017 - June 2017
• Update the Hotel website using the content management system • Resize images and designing e-flyers as required using Photoshop • Social networks: being the voice of the Hotel on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other networks • Generating ideas for expansion of the hotel social media following • Reporting on online activity and keeping up-to-date with new technologies and new media strategies • Filming and editing ‘vox pops’ and video interviews • Creating newsletters/emails using Dotmailer (integrated with our box office system) • Analysis of data and reports using CRM system • Assisting with organization and filming of trailers and online content including blogs posts, timelines and live streaming. • Support the Marketing Officer in the promotion of the Hotels accessible performances. • Design and coordination of cast sheets for each show
Guest Services Agent
Hilton Bangalore residences - Bengaluru, IndiaGuest RelationsJuly 2013 - December 2014
o Providing guests with express Check ins and expedited Check outs. o Providing guests information matching to their requirement. o Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business. o Build relationships with new Guest with Customer Interaction & providing pre & o Post sales services to them. o Maintain customer relationships and help in building long term business options. o Handle guest complaints and feedback and keep track of every positive and negative aspect of the feedback and build on it. o Train new colleagues in the mechanisms of the job and help build the required skill set. o Provide maximum number of up sells as possible and offer guests the best services according to their needs and means. o Help in advertising and garnering more business while cooperating with sales and marketing departments and showcasing the product to the appropriate clientele in the best and most alluring way possible. o Prepare, Attend and conduct Daily and monthly briefings and brief attending colleagues on the details of the business details of the day . o Take customer calls and provide the most possible information on the said topic. o Take guest orders and pass the appropriate information as soon as possible to the appropriate department as needed.
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore - Bengaluru, IndiaJuly 2009 - July 2014
● Worked in the Indian Aeroshow through Le meridian hotel for one week in January 2011. ● Worked in outdoor catering services in various reputed hotels such as Taj west end Bangalore,ITC Windsor,ITC Gardenia, Olive beach, Golden palms. ● Summer internship for 6 months in Vivanta by Taj ,Yeshwantpur.
St Germain High School - Bengaluru, IndiaJuly 2007 - July 2009
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Body Language
- Managing a team
- Multi languages
- OnQ PMS
- PMS OPERA