Join Hosco and view Alvin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I consider myself as a person who can adapt easily in International Culture, always thinking as a 3rd party perspective as a reflection of myself. An experience seeker who has no doubt to accept new challenges in the real world.
For me, professional is how a person react towards a problem that occurred in their life and improve their knowledge. It includes deep understanding, critical thinking, problem solving, self-reflection, and self-improvement.
Kramer Gastronomie - Zürich, SwitzerlandF&B serviceFebruary 2018 - August 2018 · 7 months
- Responsible for the lunch buffet service - Operating POS & Credit Card Terminal - Responsible of handling a cashier & closing bill for the day - Responsible for customer satisfaction through positive and professional attitude - Responsible for table section in dinner time - Make sure the table set up is properly settle - Taking guest order properly and giving recommendation for win-win solution - Recommend and provide the selection of red and white wine
Phing'S Restaurant - Jakarta, IndonesiaManagementNovember 2016 - July 2017 · 9 months
- Controlling Finance Department - Designing New Menu Template - Calculating Food Cost - Controlling Employees Attendance - Designing Brochure - Managing Storage Construction - Managing Kitchen Plan - Checking Final Report from Finance Before Delivers to Restaurant Owner
Layana Resort & Spa Thailand - Sala Dan, ThailandF&B kitchenJanuary 2016 - May 2016 · 5 months
- French Cuisine - Thai Cuisine - Cold Kitchen - Bakery & Pastry - Develop food for buffet - Old Town Event (3Days)
Ayana Resort and Spa Bali - Ubud, IndonesiaF&B kitchenFebruary 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
- Padi Kitchen (Hot Kitchen) > Breakfast Preparation > Responsible for Fruit Section - Dava Kitchen (Fine Dining) > Responsible for Kubu Beach Stall > Dinner Preparation > Vegetable Section > Grill Section > Bake Section - Pastry > Rockbar Dessert Preparation > Responsible for Wedding Cake Production > Event Runner > Event Preparation
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandAugust 2017 - August 2018
IndonesianNative or fluent100%
- Customer engagement
- Good presentation skills
- Kitchen Management
- Restaurant Management
- Restaurant Marketing
- Restaurant Operations
- Strong customer service
- Supplier Relations