Join Hosco and view Amélie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dear Hiring Manager,
My passion for hospitality, people, creatives and attractive communication will be a great asset to your property as well as my ability to work well with others while ensuring further learning and development.
With 20 months’ experience in the hospitality industry and high-end restaurants, I have fine-tuned my passion for communication while creating campaigns and creatives to further aid in the revenue generation and exposure within the hospitality and fine dining sector. My drive to learn, excellent time management and organizational skills has allowed me to execute successful communication and marketing strategies in order to achieve maximum exposure. Bringing an exciting and creative outlook to both existing and new happenings, I have excelled in the below:
• Aided in managing all media, press and public relations for a renowned chocolatier master, the creator of a gastronomy empire, a young entrepreneur and my latest internship within a flagship Hilton property in the UAE
• Ensured all corporate brand identities are compiled within both print and digital while executing visuals, marketing strategies and collateral's to generate brand awareness and revenue
• Winner of the Social Media hotel of the Year Award within the Hilton properties in the MENA region
Not only have I had the chance to learn from my previous experiences, but above all I fine-tuned my attention to details and time management skills, which are essential qualities to have especially in a field that strives for excellence.
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set including persuasive communication skills and project development.
I look forward to having the opportunity to talk with you to see where my skill set would be of the greatest benefit to you and your company.
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJuly 2018 - Now · 6 months
• Ensured all corporate brand identities are compiled within both print and digital while executing visual, marketing strategies and collateral's to generate brand awareness and revenue - Create the website content • Oversaw photo shoots and ensured the brand is correctly portrayed • Serve as Brand Ambassador for the property • Oversee branding for 3 Food & Beverage outlets • Moderate knowledge of Photoshop – through designing collateral, branding materials and both small and large scale advertising • Piloted the initiative of “A day in the life of” and many other campaigns to further promote the hotel, team and brand • A key player towards creative assets, campaigns and storylines • Plan and executive social media calendar while tracking and ensuring success on both campaigns and posts (responsible for social media) • Aided in the development of PR and Marketing plan • Winner of the Social Media hotel of the Year Award within the Hilton properties within the MENA region
Ducasse Paris - Monaco-Ville, MonacoCommunicationJanuary 2017 - July 2017 · 7 months
La Maison du Chocolat - Nanterre, FranceCommunicationMay 2016 - September 2016 · 5 months
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- 5 star hotel service
- Basic photoshop
- Data analysis
- press report
- press review
- Social Media